The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=76704)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - milfspotter - 17-05-2019 08:17

(12-05-2019 19:14 )GreenMachine Wrote:  In god's name WHY??? She has lovely tits what on earth is she playing about making them bigger-it could be good but it could also be awful-vanity thy name is woman! Crazy, I will never understand why you would want to fiddle with nature-okay if they were really small like Maria or on BS Imogen James then fair enough make em bigger but Jordan-Lou's to my mind are perfect size-I despair of the young girls today.

Couldn't agree more. What attracted me to this woman in the first place was her lovely natural titties. Such a change from the usual oversized melons a lot of the girls have.

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 27-05-2019 22:15

Back tonight with her new assets

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 27-05-2019 22:18

Oh yes! I completely forgot about that as Gracie was also doing that-they are definitely bigger but not as bad as I feared they would be. I hope she is happier with bigger tits, athough we both know she didn't need them made bigger.

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - milfspotter - 27-05-2019 23:35

Sorry to say it's not an improvement.

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 28-05-2019 09:25

Good to see Jordan back last night & thought did a very good, hot & very sexy night looking good in her lingerie. Her new assets will look better once they’ve settled down

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 28-05-2019 12:30

I don't think they are that bad but it was interesting that Gracie was due to appear so it might be her boob job hasn't quite settled yet. I think Jordan-Lou needs more air time to establish herself with viewers and callers alike.

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 29-05-2019 21:59

She's back and currently sharing with Vicki Peach wearing a nice little black cossie which is really highlights her new boob size! Tongue

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 30-05-2019 17:29

It was surprising that first we saw Jordan-Lou without all that make up plastered over her and then later she returned for a second stint WITH make up on-I think personally she looked better with little on.

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 31-05-2019 23:38

Now she is looking hotter having ditched the lipstick plastered on her-natural look and with great boobs, can't get any better. Tongue

RE: Jordan Lou : Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 03-06-2019 21:26

Jordan-Lou is back tonight, more lipstick(which I don't think she really needs) but nice to see this tasty blonde being more air time.