The UK Babe Channels Forum
champions league final predictoins - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: champions league final predictoins (/showthread.php?tid=7716)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: champions league final predictoins - rickhardo - 27-05-2009 22:07

Bunna Wrote:It wasn't Ferguson getting it wrong, It was Barcelona getting it right.

Of course Barcelona were superb, but Chelsea showed that you can make them far less effective by playing tight in midfield. United let them play - and I'm delighted they did.

RE: champions league final predictoins - STEVEY - 27-05-2009 22:12

rickhardo Wrote:It's not often you can say it but Ferguson got it badly wrong tonight. You can't allow Iniesta and Xavi to have the kind of space they had. United's great start was down to the pressure they put on Barca's midfield and back line - once they went behind they seemed to sit off them and the half time change seemed to make the situation worse. Barcelona are worthy champions - they've played some wonderful stuff this season.

Top post rickhardo! As a United fan i couldnt have put it better myself!

RE: champions league final predictoins - Bunna - 27-05-2009 22:22

rickhardo Wrote:
Bunna Wrote:It wasn't Ferguson getting it wrong, It was Barcelona getting it right.

Of course Barcelona were superb, but Chelsea showed that you can make them far less effective by playing tight in midfield. United let them play - and I'm delighted they did.

The very words 'United let them play' implies that if Utd had played their game they would have won, They were played off the park by an under-strength depleted team & they wouldn't have won no matter the tactics,no matter the team.

RE: champions league final predictoins - Django - 27-05-2009 22:24

The better team won!!!!! Barcalona show the Mancs they ARE the best team in Europe...FACT!!

RE: champions league final predictoins - Phoenix - 27-05-2009 22:24

rickhardo Wrote:It's not often you can say it but Ferguson got it badly wrong tonight. You can't allow Iniesta and Xavi to have the kind of space they had.

Im thinking the Flecther sending off proved crucial in the end

RE: champions league final predictoins - BigChuck - 27-05-2009 22:24

rickhardo Wrote:It's not often you can say it but Ferguson got it badly wrong tonight. You can't allow Iniesta and Xavi to have the kind of space they had. United's great start was down to the pressure they put on Barca's midfield and back line - once they went behind they seemed to sit off them and the half time change seemed to make the situation worse. Barcelona are worthy champions - they've played some wonderful stuff this season.

its not fergusons fault, it was the players who didn't perform, there were two many of them that just didn't come up to scratch.

at the end of the day Barcelona's players just played better on the night.

RE: champions league final predictoins - Bunna - 27-05-2009 22:27

Phoenix Wrote:
rickhardo Wrote:It's not often you can say it but Ferguson got it badly wrong tonight. You can't allow Iniesta and Xavi to have the kind of space they had.

Bollocks!

RE: champions league final predictoins - thinwhiteduke - 27-05-2009 22:28

Nothing Barcelona did tonight came as a shock to anyone, it's the only way they play. This is the same with Man.U., they go out to entertain it's the only way they know. I know if Chealsea had got to the final they might have won it but can anyone say they would have won it in style. Before everyone starts having a pop at me i'm a Wolves season ticket holder and don't really like Man.U but as a nuetral tonight it was a good advert for football. Just think in two years time when the Wolves get beat in the final you can all laugh at me.

RE: champions league final predictoins - Bunna - 27-05-2009 22:33

thinwhiteduke Wrote:Nothing Barcelona did tonight came as a shock to anyone, it's the only way they play. This is the same with Man.U., they go out to entertain it's the only way they know. I know if Chealsea had got to the final they might have won it but can anyone say they would have won it in style. Before everyone starts having a pop at me i'm a Wolves season ticket holder and don't really like Man.U but as a nuetral tonight it was a good advert for football. Just think in two years time when the Wolves get beat in the final you can all laugh at me.

The Final of what.......The Johnsons Paint Trophy Big Grin

RE: champions league final predictoins - Phoenix - 27-05-2009 22:34

Bunna Wrote:
Phoenix Wrote:

Bollocks!
Why do you say that???
Man U got dominated in midfield tonight (especially by Iniesta), and Flecther wouldve done a better job than Anderson did