The UK Babe Channels Forum
louise glover - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: louise glover (/showthread.php?tid=7729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: louise glover - Strix - 28-05-2009 22:29

Emmaspuppy Wrote:Well it's a shame this doesn't happen more often. I remember one "babe" leaving her mic on accidentally one time and she was like, 'Eurgh, i can't believe some of them were actually trying to get to know me!'

Some are genuine decent girls and some are just spoiled brats.
They live a charmed life, we just fund that life

Clearly scouting for girls didn't right "she's so lovely" about her then.Tongue

RE: louise glover - rickhardo - 29-05-2009 13:37

She looks like she doesn't want to be there - every time I've flicked over she looks really miserable.

RE: louise glover - Chilly - 29-05-2009 14:23

rickhardo Wrote:She looks like she doesn't want to be there - every time I've flicked over she looks really miserable.

I think that's just Louise being her normal self.

RE: louise glover - STEVEY - 29-05-2009 14:55

That girl would eat herself if she was chocolate lol she really loves herself! She'd be happier sitting in a room full of mirrors!

RE: louise glover - tsurugi - 29-05-2009 15:52

She seems more concerned with chatting to the other girls and other backstage people everytime i switch over she is lying there looking a right misery gasing with someone

RE: louise glover - Rammyrascal - 29-05-2009 15:55

noticed that too. as ive said i have heard from various sources louise is difficult unless things are going her way

RE: louise glover - Chilly - 29-05-2009 16:08

I reckon she's only appearing on the show because of its name. I bet she felt special when she was asked to appear on a show that credits the babes as being legends. I guess it's just another way to feed her ego.

Like Rascal has said, Louise has certainly built a reputation as being a complete diva.

RE: louise glover - tsurugi - 29-05-2009 16:35

no wonder the WWE told her to go fuck herself

RE: louise glover - Colbert Rules - 30-05-2009 01:15

Did any of you guys see Louise on the last series of Balls Of Steel?. She was with her boyfriend on the Alex Zane gameshow sketch. I hate to be cruel but she didn't come across as 'bright'.Surprised

RE: louise glover - dazzab - 01-06-2009 13:41

Louise is a stunner but yes i do feel if she was a bit more smiley in front of the cam she would come across so much better, i remember watching her on a Documentary on BBC3 to do with Glamour models and she did seem to get a bit of a raw deal she said that Photography is something she would love to do fulltime.