The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lily Rose - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Lily Rose - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77472)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - Snooks - 31-10-2016 04:30

Lily certainly looks like she is enjoying her work.
This is at least half the battle and engages the viewer more imo. If the babe is obviously enjoying her work it is much easier for the viewer and caller to enjoy it with her.

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 31-10-2016 10:37

Excellent show from Lily last night and for me the babe of the night, looked stunning in all her lingerie & outfits along with watching her lovely natural boobs jiggle around & bent over with her very nice arse at the camera,

Hope s66 sign her up soon

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - jimmyt73 - 31-10-2016 11:04

(31-10-2016 10:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Excellent show from Lily last night and for me the babe of the night, looked stunning in all her lingerie & outfits along with watching her lovely natural boobs jiggle around & bent over with her very nice arse at the camera,

Hope s66 sign her up soon
Totally agree,Lily was indeed BOTN and should definately be a permanent fixture at S66.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - The Brand - 06-11-2016 23:26

Lily is just stunning and she reminds me of the actress Lilly James. Her tits are fantastic and she's got them out already.

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - mrmann - 07-11-2016 00:26

Another bed set?? No nude standing positions?

Sad

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - ryuken - 07-11-2016 02:09

Lilly Rose reminds me of an even filthier blonde version of Anastasia Harris.

Her eyes are just as stunning and she's got a cracking arse too.

I really enjoy how she uses a set and her choice of outfits too.

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - The Brand - 07-11-2016 02:12

She's so delectably fuckable. Her boobs are bigger than they seem and love how she plays with them and teases her lovely stiff, suckable nipples.

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - mrmann - 07-11-2016 02:27

Good body and looks aside, she's a bore. Sorry, but she's one of the only women I've seen who does a ten minute standing session topless, only to put more clothes on and then sit back down.

ZZZZZZZZZZ

So far she hasn't even gone nude. Part of the reason to see her NOT on Xpanded is to see her nude, for me at least.

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 07-11-2016 10:06

Very good nightshow from Lily last night, thought she looked wonderful in her lingerie she wore and used each set she was on well with lots of her lovely natural boobs jiggling around & bent over with her very nice arse at the camera

RE: Lily Rose Chat, Caps & Vids - MARCCE - 07-11-2016 14:51

(07-11-2016 02:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Good body and looks aside, she's a bore. Sorry, but she's one of the only women I've seen who does a ten minute standing session topless, only to put more clothes on and then sit back down.

ZZZZZZZZZZ

So far she hasn't even gone nude. Part of the reason to see her NOT on Xpanded is to see her nude, for me at least.

I presume you weren't watching at 4am then?