The UK Babe Channels Forum
Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78887)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 06-02-2020 21:10

She's my overall favourite right now. Hot web shows and now regular tv night shows aswell.

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 12-02-2020 11:20

What a great show my botn , very sexy outfit, so many good positions she really knows how to show off her sexy body, lots of pussy play, I love seeing her on all fours working her gorgeous peachybum you get mesmerized when she's twerking it one of the best peachybum on the shows and damn she knows how to work itHeart

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 14-02-2020 12:47

My botn again she did an excellent pussy play show, but the highlight was seeing her squirt I didn't know she could do it, she came lots and was really proud of her efforts showing off how wet she had made the bed, very sexy stuff

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 15-02-2020 04:03

Been awesome tonight!!

Smile

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Crazy Diamond - 20-02-2020 00:03

I see Phoenix Knight is also on tonight, their GG show a couple of months ago was epic - here's hoping for a repeat!

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-02-2020 11:47

Good to see Maddison back on nights last night. Thought she looked stunning in her lingerie & was incredibly sexy including bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera jiggling, shaking & gyrating away at the camera

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 20-02-2020 14:15

really good show last night, love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachybum, nice to see her playing with her lovely big boobs lots as some times they get forgotten as everyone keeps asking to see her famous peachybum, excellent outfit as well

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-02-2020 11:43

(20-02-2020 14:15 )winsaw Wrote:  really good show last night, love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachybum, nice to see her playing with her lovely big boobs lots as some times they get forgotten as everyone keeps asking to see her famous peachybum, excellent outfit as well

Maddison was really good last night too, regularly unleashing her magnificent big natural breasts & letting them bounce around plus bent over with her equally magnificent arse at the camera

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 21-02-2020 12:52

Interesting she removes the three rings in her nose when on screen and puts them back when on the Web.

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - JKadace - 21-02-2020 20:08

(21-02-2020 12:52 )GMach1 Wrote:  Interesting she removes the three rings in her nose when on screen and puts them back when on the Web.

She don’t take them out she keeps them in just think it’s harder to see as they are further away the look like quite delicate rings. She coming up the camera last night and I could see them.

I love maddison’s smile and banter she really the best girl on there always delivers love her transition between naughty night and cute day girl as well she does both so well