The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babeshow Girls Who Spit/Dribble - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Babeshow Girls Who Spit/Dribble (/showthread.php?tid=804)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - cherryryder - 28-10-2008 19:29

haha! Thats the thing, she seems to have such a crazy sexy drive for a girl that i think she'd do it for free! By far the filthiest girl I've spoken to!

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - evanovic - 28-10-2008 21:58

not of a fan of the spitting personally

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - bobster2 - 28-10-2008 22:10

love the spitting, especially when they pretend its cum. i also used to love it when they used cream on their faces

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - Addison - 28-10-2008 23:46

Was never into the spitting. I don't like looking at blobs of semen over parts of a woman's body for that matter (my own semen included!). It just looks like pale snot over the skin; detracts from the beauty, in my opinion.

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - flackman - 29-10-2008 01:29

I used to love it when Jennifer Keellings used to spit down her knickers back in her Babecast days pre boob job. It was great when they were light coloured ones & the spit made them see through.

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - chrisdaniels - 02-11-2008 16:31

yeh i think the spitting was a real turn on , i mean when they spit onto their boobs , wooooo Smile

they shud defo bring it bak i think

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - skateguy - 02-11-2008 16:43

chrisdaniels Wrote:yeh i think the spitting was a real turn on , i mean when they spit onto their boobs , wooooo Smile

The spitting isn't totally dead. Anastasia was spitting a couple of times on BB on Friday/Saturday.

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - cherryryder - 02-11-2008 16:57

skateguy Wrote:
chrisdaniels Wrote:yeh i think the spitting was a real turn on , i mean when they spit onto their boobs , wooooo Smile

The spitting isn't totally dead. Anastasia was spitting a couple of times on BB on Friday/Saturday.

for real???? Man, I'd love to see that!! If anyone recorded that please please let me know!

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - skateguy - 02-11-2008 17:30

cherryryder Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:The spitting isn't totally dead. Anastasia was spitting a couple of times on BB on Friday/Saturday.

for real???? Man, I'd love to see that!! If anyone recorded that please please let me know!

For real - but it was fairly brief and only on to her hand or the bed. Anyway, I did record it & uploaded a clip with a couple of 'spits' in it last night. File is here (fourth file - check at 3.02 minutes & 11.25 mins) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=901

RE: Did you like it when the girls used to spit? - cherryryder - 02-11-2008 17:44

skateguy Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:The spitting isn't totally dead. Anastasia was spitting a couple of times on BB on Friday/Saturday.

For real - but it was fairly brief and only on to her hand or the bed. Anyway, I did record it & uploaded a clip with a couple of 'spits' in it last night. File is here (fourth file - check at 3.02 minutes & 11.25 mins) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=901

LEGEND!!!!
You've restored my faith in this forum!