The UK Babe Channels Forum
Thank you to 5 special members - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Forum Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=414)
+---- Thread: Thank you to 5 special members (/showthread.php?tid=80613)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Thank you to 5 special members - Snooks - 28-07-2023 18:56

Another three from me.

1. Dan Volatile
Should have been nominated by me so much earlier. My bad.
Responsible for imo the best thread on the forum which he maintains every single day. It is a constant reminder of what the shows were like back in time.
That is a commodity more valuable than ever right now.
An acerbic and dry wit make him all the more of a forum legend.

2. KerrAvon
An excellent judge of nightshow quality and a generator of tremendous vid uploads.
Constructive and realistic in his commentary on the shows too which makes him all the more compelling a contributor.

3. Rammyrascal
For sheer longevity and weight of posting of course. But also for being so authentic in appreciation of his major passions in life.
Ice hockey, Wrestling, Star Trek amongst various others. There is such a fabulous purity and innocence about his ability to articulate joy in stuff that gives him pleasure in life.
It's like being witness to a forum kid in a sweet shop and really very endearing.

RE: Thank you to 5 special members - Rammyrascal - 28-07-2023 22:24

(28-07-2023 18:56 )Snooks Wrote:  Another three from me.

1. Dan Volatile
Should have been nominated by me so much earlier. My bad.
Responsible for imo the best thread on the forum which he maintains every single day. It is a constant reminder of what the shows were like back in time.
That is a commodity more valuable than ever right now.
An acerbic and dry wit make him all the more of a forum legend.

2. KerrAvon
An excellent judge of nightshow quality and a generator of tremendous vid uploads.
Constructive and realistic in his commentary on the shows too which makes him all the more compelling a contributor.

3. Rammyrascal
For sheer longevity and weight of posting of course. But also for being so authentic in appreciation of his major passions in life.
Ice hockey, wrestling, Star Trek amongst various others. There is such a fabulous purity and innocence about his ability to articulate joy in stuff that gives him pleasure in life.
It's like being witness to a forum kid in a sweet shop and really very endearing.

This has really touched me Snooks, thank you

RE: Thank you to 5 special members - Snooks - Yesterday 18:46

Another shameless two from me to pay homage to true comedic genius.

1. Cheesy Grin
Pound for pound the funniest poster of all time on here imo. Creator of hilarious, genius threads to cheer the soul and create much belly laughter when it's most needed.
Totally and utterly brilliant Big Grin.

2. Skyline
Another extremely funny, witty poster in the fun section.
Excellent jokes and memes all over the shop.
We need laughter around the place and in Skyline another primed source of humour makes me giggle on a regular basis.
Excellent stuff Big Grin.