The UK Babe Channels Forum
Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=84895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - darren73 - 26-11-2021 23:23

Doing another night show Sunday night with Ashton

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-11-2021 15:09

A fantastic night of utter mind-blowing filth from Abigale last night as she looked incredibly sexy in everything she wore plus her lovely natural assets jiggling away and lovely views of her magnificent arse

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - crankshaft - 29-11-2021 17:09

/\
I agree. Abigale is incredibly sexy and certainly was last night. Love her cheeky sense-of-fun, for instance when she did a mock slap of Ashton's delightful arse (Abigale's own arse is also delightful, of course!). Abigale and Ashton were great together, complimenting eachother really well, as I absolutely knew they would when I saw in advance the other day that they were going to be on together. Has the feel of a long-lasting dynamic duo. I hope so! (although Abigale, who's already more than proven herself a few times on the nightshow such as alongside Michelle, I'm sure will be equally great with anyone else from the excellent talent pool on xpanded right now)

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Carl-Gen X - 29-11-2021 18:15

For a newbie (on nights) Abigale comes across as an absolute natural. There are still moments when I have to remind myself that she is indeed a newbie on the night shows. She absolutely killed it along with Ashton - a pairing that really works with great chemistry between them.

Just sorry I can’t add anything to the gushing adjectives regarding her arse - I think RammyRascal and Crankshaft pretty much covered it Big Grin

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - AndyJames - 07-12-2021 23:05

I see Abigale is on with Honey tonight for the first time. The early body language suggests it could be a tough test for her, but hopefully she will be fine.

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-12-2021 14:58

Another excellent night from Abigale. Looked incredibly hot in what she wore & was utter filth from start to finish

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - crankshaft - 08-12-2021 17:43

Great show again from luscious babe Abigale last night! Lots of delicious body movement which we've come to expect from her

(07-12-2021 23:05 )AndyJames Wrote:  I see Abigale is on with Honey tonight for the first time. The early body language suggests it could be a tough test for her, but hopefully she will be fine.

From what I saw, they worked well together. Abigale was at ease and uninhibited as she has always been so far on the XP nightshow in the short-time she's been doing them.

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - AndyJames - 26-12-2021 11:02

Abi certainly put in a shift yesterday. Firstly the morning slot solo then the night shift with Maria. Was her usual bubbly self and hope she is now enjoying the rest of Christmas.

Heart

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - AndyJames - 26-12-2021 14:47

And... back again this afternoon with Georgia.

TongueBig Grin

RE: Abigale Moore - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-12-2021 15:07

Hope Xpanded give Abigale plenty of time off as she was on yesterday morning, then did a top night of fantastic filth alongside Maria Smith & is doing the main dayshow today.

Think she'll be a babe to watch in 2022