The UK Babe Channels Forum
Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing (/showthread.php?tid=8571)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - Poolieguy01 - 22-06-2009 11:12

Wingcommander Wrote:my ex didnt like me getting my tits out on the beach, soon changed after a few beers lol even let a few guys have pics wit me ha ha

Another great reason to promote drinking lol Big Grin

RE: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - mdevil316 - 25-06-2009 01:12

we barely get decent girls in bikinis on scarborough beach, nevermnd topless

RE: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - Stacey - 27-06-2009 19:24

mdevil316 Wrote:we barely get decent girls in bikinis on scarborough beach, nevermnd topless

Yeah most girls still won't go topless on UK beaches probaly because of a mixture of reasons, the weather, idiots, perves, the fact you might see someone you don't want to see you topless or even a bikini, prudes & also yeah full of chavs,overwieght, munters.

Saying that though I have seen some fit topless girls in Blackpool ( which is a surprise), Eastbourne & Bournemouth beaches.

I've also seen topless sunbathers in Hyde Park & regents park. If you go to Germany you will frequently see topless sunbathers in the parks

RE: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - rickhardo - 27-06-2009 19:29

I don't suppose one of the girls you saw in Bournemouth was Leila. And if so do you have a large portfolio of pics? Or is that asking a little too much?

RE: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - Stacey - 27-06-2009 19:44

rickhardo Wrote:I don't suppose one of the girls you saw in Bournemouth was Leila. And if so do you have a large portfolio of pics? Or is that asking a little too much?

It wasn't & I don't ! sorry hun :-)

RE: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - Colbert Rules - 28-06-2009 01:54

It's no big deal. I remember going on holiday with my cousins when I was a kid & my auntie who had 'Massive' tits suddenly stripped and let the world see her knockers. That's when I knew, there was a God!

Sidenote: Rick, have you asked Leila's darling stalker if he has any photos?

RE: Poll & Views On Girlfriends/Wives/Topless Sunbathing - STEVEY - 07-07-2009 13:17

Stacey Wrote:Cool thansk guys- so far your. Your views are appreciated. 2bh Sunbathing isn't a sexual thing- although it is semi-naked so obviously is nice if the person is attractive to you & it is also nice to see nice bods on the beach whether naked or not.

Its is sexual if im applying the lotion! Hehe
As has been said before, i dont mind others looking and i have to admit it is a major turn on knowing someone is checking out your girl!