The UK Babe Channels Forum
Adult entertainment promotions. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: The Twilight Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+---- Thread: Adult entertainment promotions. (/showthread.php?tid=9069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - deano - 08-07-2009 17:05

bbrodriguez Wrote:Whatever it is, they had better make sure there are no other girls standing off camera whilst filming her, otherwise she's likely to spend her entire screen time yacking to them about absolutely fuck all, rather than concentrating on the task in hand (from previous experience).

All the same, I'll be keeping one of my more edible hats on standby, just in case.

b/g , g/g or even solo (better all 3), just want to see her pussy getting pounded , hopefully she has done more than one scene for them , and we see her arse getting pounded aswell (then i would be in heaven) .
Rather enjoyed the natasha scene , great first time performance, hope its not the last.

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - tsurugi - 08-07-2009 17:54

deano Wrote:
bbrodriguez Wrote:Whatever it is, they had better make sure there are no other girls standing off camera whilst filming her, otherwise she's likely to spend her entire screen time yacking to them about absolutely fuck all, rather than concentrating on the task in hand (from previous experience).

All the same, I'll be keeping one of my more edible hats on standby, just in case.

b/g , g/g or even solo (better all 3), just want to see her pussy getting pounded , hopefully she has done more than one scene for them , and we see her arse getting pounded aswell (then i would be in heaven) .
Rather enjoyed the natasha scene , great first time performance, hope its not the last.

Ring jenna up and ask her

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - Hazhard - 08-07-2009 18:04

tsurugi Wrote:
deano Wrote:

Ring jenna up and ask her

if she ever returns to are screens Shy

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - rickhardo - 08-07-2009 18:06

She's on party talk now Haz.

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - tsurugi - 08-07-2009 18:09

Looks like she is a daytime girl now haz.

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - deano - 08-07-2009 18:11

rickhardo Wrote:She's on party talk now Haz.

Great spot rickhardo , i would ring her ,only on the nite show if i had not lost my job in this fucking credit crunch .

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - rickhardo - 08-07-2009 18:13

deano Wrote:

Great spot rickhardo , i would ring her ,only on the nite show if i had not lost my job in this fucking credit crunch .

Hey I'm no hero, I just turned the telly on and there she was!

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - Hazhard - 08-07-2009 18:14

Cheers rickhardo, never really watch the daytime shows, but i might start to.......Wink

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - philylad - 10-07-2009 23:24

It's B/G. Yippee. Hope the popshot doesn't disappoint like Natasha's.

Free Piccies.

Philylad.

HaZ Wrote:

Cheers rickhardo, never really watch the daytime shows, but i might start to.......Wink

RE: heavenly next on bluebird yipeee - deano - 11-07-2009 00:14

philylad Wrote:It's B/G. Yippee. Hope the popshot doesn't disappoint like Natasha's.

Free Piccies.

Philylad.

HaZ Wrote:

YES THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEE , HER PUSSY GETTING POUNDED.
sorry for shouting .
Bring on september.