The UK Babe Channels Forum
Honey - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Babeworld Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Thread: Honey - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=981)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - superfox - 07-07-2009 16:57

whats happened to her i haven't seen her in ages?

RE: Honey - Nip Slip - Sootbag1 - 07-10-2010 12:06

For anyone who has been missing Honey (so, err, that seems to be Bigguyjun and denise), she's on Babeworld right this very minute!

RE: What's the Scoop on Honey from The Chat Lounge? - Sootbag1 - 07-10-2010 12:10

Back on Babeworld today it seems!

RE: Honey - Nip Slip - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 07-10-2010 12:19

(07-10-2010 12:06 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  For anyone who has been missing Honey (so, err, that seems to be Bigguyjun and denise), she's on Babeworld right this very minute!

She's a girl i miss for sure, Great to see her back on the box...Looking very sexy.

RE: Honey - Nip Slip - Chilly - 07-10-2010 12:27

She reminds me slighty of Ava on Club Paradiso. Blush

Honey - Chat/Caps/vids etc - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 07-10-2010 12:32

Honey formely from Chat girls has returned to our screens and looking sexy as ever in a white see through dress. I wonder if she will now be a regular..

RE: Honey - Chat, Caps & Vids - Rob169 - 08-10-2010 17:40

hope some1 else caught it on tape, but the gorgeous honey had a little slip while wearing a sexy black halter neck top and no bra, mmmmmmmmmm all i can say is she's filled out nice since i last saw her very nice chocolate nipples aswellTongue

RE: Honey - Chat/Caps/vids etc - RRROGER - 13-10-2010 12:15

(07-10-2010 12:32 )astonv1 Wrote:  Honey formely from Chat girls has returned to our screens and looking sexy as ever in a white see through dress. I wonder if she will now be a regular..

Hello again Gary, have wound my 'kin neck in, so back to entertain (haunt) you again; I've posted this as you may not have seen my posts or realised what I was posting about; (see my posts on the Chloe thread) looks like this gorgeous girl is going to be regular, which I know as one of the many?? things we agree on, if we can drag ourselves away from LouiseK, there are all the ingredients of a hot EEE cocktail.
(That is Ethnic Exotic Erotic) comprising Chloe + Honey + Ruby, unfortunately on day shows only at the moment. HeartHeart

EDIT @1330, Honey just signed off, "back same time, same place , tomorrow morning"

Hello Mods Sorry for cock up re my posts on Chloe thread, which actually refer to Honey, feel free to edit or merge to suit.

RE: Honey - Chat/Caps/vids etc - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 13-10-2010 17:44

(13-10-2010 12:15 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(07-10-2010 12:32 )astonv1 Wrote:  Honey formely from Chat girls has returned to our screens and looking sexy as ever in a white see through dress. I wonder if she will now be a regular..

Hello again Gary, have wound my 'kin neck in, so back to entertain (haunt) you again; I've posted this as you may not have seen my posts or realised what I was posting about; (see my posts on the Chloe thread) looks like this gorgeous girl is going to be regular, which I know as one of the many?? things we agree on, if we can drag ourselves away from LouiseK, there are all the ingredients of a hot EEE cocktail.
(That is Ethnic Exotic Erotic) comprising Chloe + Honey + Ruby, unfortunately on day shows only at the moment. HeartHeart

EDIT @1330, Honey just signed off, "back same time, same place , tomorrow morning"

I rarely know what your posting about, so no change there Bernard!

I did catch a few fleeting minutes of Honey today and im very glad she will be on more regularly...now if only they had a webstream....

RE: Honey - Chat, Caps & Vids - RRROGER - 14-10-2010 14:45

Dunno what happened, no show & no replacement; show restarted after nightshow shutdown with Rachel Taylor at 1420.