The UK Babe Channels Forum
BS Xtra - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: BS Xtra (/showthread.php?tid=14284)

RE: BS Xtra - Ally4Paige - 28-12-2009 08:10

Hi guys

Did anyone notice that when BSxtra came on last night it started with texts in the box? Normally they start with a welcome and a list of the girls who are on but not for the fist ten minutes last night anyway. After 3/4 of an hour I gave up and went to bed so thankfully I didn't miss any thing.

I hope that this isn't a further sign that BSxtra is going down the swannie!!

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

RE: BS Xtra - Rammyrascal - 28-12-2009 10:45

i hope so too and would like to say to bs

PLEASE DITCH THE CURRENT FORMAT OF BSXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. can the babestation babes who are on this forum please pass this on to your bosses the whole point of bsxtra is to interact with babes via text messages and pic messages so having a babe on the phone defeats the point of bsxtra and will lose it viewers. was a bit better last night with more presenting but they should either ditch the phone or do what they did in the past and have one babe on the phone and one babe presenting

there is a campaign on facebook just started to get bs to ditch the phones on bsxtra

RE: BS Xtra - OSSETTLAD - 28-12-2009 10:50

(28-12-2009 10:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i hope so too and would like to say to bs

PLEASE DITCH THE CURRENT FORMAT OF BSXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. can the babestation babes who are on this forum please pass this on to your bosses the whole point of bsxtra is to interact with babes via text messages and pic messages so having a babe on the phone defeats the point of bsxtra and will lose it viewers. was a bit better last night with more presenting but they should either ditch the phone or do what they did in the past and have one babe on the phone and one babe presenting

there is a campaign on facebook just started to get bs to ditch the phones on bsxtra

Yes I have been a loyal fan since Partyland first started on freeview way back in April I was Reg Ossettlad it was great send a text and the girls would do what you wanted them to do then they brought out BSXTRA and I became Reg BSXTRAFAN well thats a joke to start with I am not a fan anymore us freeview texters have been well and truelly shafted watched till 1.30 then phones came on and I just turned my television off.

RE: BS Xtra - Ally4Paige - 28-12-2009 11:03

(28-12-2009 10:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i hope so too and would like to say to bs

I agree Rammyrascal but I would not have one girl presenting and one on the phone; I would have either one or two girls presenting only!! Half and half would be too distracting.

I think that the Producers are kind off shooting them selves in the foot by constantly changing the format of BSxtra. If they keep doing this they WILL lose viewers. Correct me if I am wrong but the likes of Bang Babes and Elite Tv always have had the same format and consistently the same number of girls on every night and are keeping the same (I presume) loyal fanbase. If Cellcast keep changing theirs they will lose out!!

BTW how do I access the Facebook campaign?

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

RE: BS Xtra - Plankton - 28-12-2009 11:18

The bosses of this show aren't bad businesspeople, so I'm sure they've done the maths and think they can make more money with a phoneline than with texts. I can't help thinking they're missing the point, though.

Xtra was a great way to interact and get to know the girls. Which in turn generates new customers.

Having the phoneline in there-especially so early-just kills the mood and pace. I'll keep tuning-in for the next few days, but if this keeps happening, they've lost at least this viewer/customer.

RE: BS Xtra - OSSETTLAD - 28-12-2009 11:31

(28-12-2009 11:18 )Plankton Wrote:  The bosses of this show aren't bad businesspeople, so I'm sure they've done the maths and think they can make more money with a phoneline than with texts. I can't help thinking they're missing the point, though.

Xtra was a great way to interact and get to know the girls. Which in turn generates new customers.

Having the phoneline in there-especially so early-just kills the mood and pace. I'll keep tuning-in for the next few days, but if this keeps happening, they've lost at least this viewer/customer.

Yes well it was freeviewers first and now its the sky viewers. Got us freeviewers backs up and now they have turned on the sky viewers texting in people way to go cellcast could not have made a bigger mess of it if I had tryed

RE: BS Xtra - Ally4Paige - 28-12-2009 11:34

I DEMAND THAT A PRODUCER COMES ON THIS FORUM AND EXPLAINS HIMSELF - NOW!!!

RE: BS Xtra - OSSETTLAD - 28-12-2009 11:59

Here is a classic screw up with the phones i know this was about 2 months back but this is when it all started to go downhill.

On the 4th of November I set my phone to send a message to Karina when see came on and sat down on couch I pressed send but 1hour 10min later it was on screen. Karina had done her stint on the phone and Louise read some text then Dani was on the phone for a while then she read my text which read "Hi Karina I was REG OSSETTLAD on PL. Have u read my E-Mail I sent u ages ago yet, u said the other week u had not had chance to read it yet. XXXXXX" The iceing on the cake was after Dani read it she said why not phone her or send a message to her when she is on the couch. Er Hello I did. (Read the first 2 lines of this paragraph again)

RE: BSXtra becoming Babestation 3? - tony confederate - 28-12-2009 12:05

(27-12-2009 15:59 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  Then its phones all the way to 5am on freeview I suppose the phone disappears at 5am and you have another 30 mins of pic and text but us loyal freeviewers who like to text in are just disregarded.

I'm not often awake at that time, but the last time I was I assure you there weren't any texts after 5:00.

RE: BS Xtra - thestrange1 - 28-12-2009 12:12

Why don't they have half the screen for presenting then the other half with a girl on the phone. So split screen but the side with the girl on phone only has graphics for the numbers and then the other side is smaller space for the presenters as there is a text box and advertisments etc. Or it would be great if they did what I remember from early 2007 with a large presenter area and two small boxes with the women on bs2. These 2 boxes could advertise the women on partyland as its in the late 900s.