The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Red Light Central (/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+---- Thread: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28475)

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - Mr Tickle - 24-10-2011 02:40

Tori looks incredible again tonight. Been spoilt this weekend with my fave babes all wearing sexy white lingerie, it looks amazing against her beautiful skin. What a body she has and when she puts her arms behind her head and spreads her legs. . . . OMG Rolleyes

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 24-10-2011 10:18

for me Tori had her can't be bothered head on last night, she looked great but was not doing alot, hear is hoping for a lively Tori next time she is on

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - ElitePred - 28-10-2011 01:40

Whenever she stands up and shakes that ass its game over for me. My throbbing cock just cums like a volcano.

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - Webs - 06-11-2011 23:45

Tori is so gorgeous tonight, an incredible body and voice. Wouldn't mind being nagged by her....

She's been very lively so far, doing those random dances and had a go on the pole Big Grin

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 06-11-2011 23:49

Whatever "head" Tori has on, I reckon she's fantastic. Always great to watch, even if she "can't be bothered". Wink

Because even if she can't be bothered.... we still can... WinkHeart

Message - broncobilly10 - 07-11-2011 00:20

tori is adorable from hair to toe

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 07-11-2011 14:52

Tori had a much better show last night, she was looking hot, moving alot and showing off that amazing body Smile

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - Webs - 13-11-2011 23:36

Tori is on fire so far, lots of movement, wearing a blue bikini and pink high heels. Showing off her sensational body.

So hot I could puke Heart

[split] Tori Lee - Caps & Vids - murphdogg11 - 21-11-2011 13:00

Tori has some body. She should really go naked like Dannii. No need to be shy. She really has the ass for it.

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion - broncobilly10 - 21-11-2011 17:13

Thats what i love about girls like tori they can turn you on without having to go naked, some girls don't want to go naked i can appreciate those that do and don't Smile