The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 09-07-2012 16:21

Ok First we would like to Thank Amanda, Dionne, Peter Pipe and Ryan for a great show last night.

As stated in our promotion leading up to do the show we stated it was a Domination B/G/G show (Boy with a Girl and another Girl) we actually exceeded that and got another Boy in. We did not at any point say Dionne was going to do or be forced to do anything she was not happy with.

We Quote from our promotion: Dionne Mendez Has Arrived In Sin City For A One Off Not To Be Missed Domination Show With Amanda Rendall LIVE And Just To Spice Things Up With Have The Young Gunner Peter Pipe Getting Into The Mix. Who Knows What To Expect? Cause We Have No Idea What Will Happen In This NoRules Domination B/G/G Live Show

Yes we had major server problems due to the amount of unexpected viewers on the site and done everything in our power to resolve the issue.

All users that had login problems and emailed us was resolved straight away and they got access to the show immediately.

We done last night what companies have been trying to do for years without success.

Remember we are Live, we are No Rules so anything and everything can and will happen at @shebangtv as we say expect the unexpected

If anyone had login problems and did not think to email us as stated on the site please contact us via shebangtv@gmail.com.

Thank you to all the guys and girls who enjoyed the show last night and appreciate all the feedback.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - joskati - 09-07-2012 16:31

Hahahaha.......

So funny reading through this.. Firstly, it's a FIVER!!! Get over that!

Why are so many people moaners and miserable? It's a forum full of guys dying to wank over babes they fantasise about.

Hilarious.. catch a grip of yourselves.. Dionne gave head.. Those lips sucking cock? Well worth a fiver

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Rogergilford54 - 09-07-2012 16:41

Shebang I've just been back to page 1 of this thread 14-6-12 there's No MENTION of someone else in the mix!!!!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 09-07-2012 16:47

(09-07-2012 16:41 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Shebang I've just been back to page 1 of this thread 14-6-12 there's No MENTION of someone else in the mix!!!!

page 2 of this thread 03-07-2012 14:35

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Rogergilford54 - 09-07-2012 16:57

Shebang I was stating about original one page 1 not a change of shedule at a later date.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 09-07-2012 17:00

(09-07-2012 16:57 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Shebang I was stating about original one page 1 not a change of shedule at a later date.

What exactly are you stating?

Hi - broncobilly10 - 09-07-2012 17:11

(09-07-2012 16:04 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Didn't the original banner sometime last month state that it was Amanda & Dionne live domination show, no mention of g/g/b show until a week or so ago?
they changed it last week.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Rogergilford54 - 09-07-2012 17:21

I was stating page 1 of this thread Amanda & Dionne live domination show, it never mentions someone else in the mix. Not a change in the shedule on the 3-7-12.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Jacko00 - 09-07-2012 17:22

I was happy with what Dionne did however not too happy about the show ending like it did an hour earlier, I think after paying for it we deserved some sort of ending with or without Dionne involved.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - zola - 09-07-2012 17:58

hi shebang will dionne be doing any other shows maybe she would be more comfortable with a g/g with amanda