The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 16-03-2020 21:08

Channel 4 news mentioned that in the USA they are trialing a Coronavirus vaccine. They are injecting 45 volunteers and it will take months before they know if it has worked.

A vaccine for the general public is expected between 12-18 months.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 16-03-2020 21:45

length 3mins 59secs

length 31mins 17secs

length 22mins 31secs - featuring a debate between medical personnel including frontline NHS Doctor

length 18mins 58secs

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 16-03-2020 22:23

I would love to see just one investment bank issue a press release that says something like...

"10 years ago, when the banks were on their knees, the country bailed us out. Now it's our turn -- zero-interest loans for any small business that needs it to pay staff and ride out the storm."

I'm dreaming of course, but still ... that'd be nice.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-03-2020 23:37

Thats what the bank of england did last week they made it so the banks could use some of the buffer they have to have because of the crisis to give to small and medium sized businesses think it released £190 Billion of capital they can use

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 17-03-2020 01:04

The UK Only Realised "In The Last Few Days" That Its Coronavirus Strategy Would "Likely Result In Hundreds of Thousands of Deaths"

Scientists advising the government say an aggressive new approach adopted to attempt to "suppress" the virus may have to be in place for 18 months.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/coronavirus-uk-strategy-deaths

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 17-03-2020 06:45

(16-03-2020 23:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Thats what the bank of england did last week they made it so the banks could use some of the buffer they have to have because of the crisis to give to small and medium sized businesses think it released £190 Billion of capital they can use

There ought to be a word for a government that regularly releases derisory amounts of funding for issues of grave concern, amidst much fanfare and publicity, in the expectation that most people won't do the maths, giving them credit for "doing something" when in fact they have done nothing at all.

There probably is a word for it, but I don't know what it is.

So I'll just call them a bunch of cunts.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-03-2020 07:14

For me, They are in the same category as the panic buyers : -

FUCKWITS!!

I think Johnson is waay out of his depth with this, and the quicker the Conservatives realise it the better

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-03-2020 07:27

I think we can't be that far off from the lockdown strategy and our borders with Wales and Scotland closed, but even it does cause the problem of re - infection once you come out of lockdown. To an extent I would say we should go into total lockdown NOW.
I wish someone would give it to Piers Morgan and shut him up for 7 seven days.... the CUNT would hate self isolation

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - babefan2012 - 17-03-2020 10:02

We’re pretty much on the cusp of end of the world time scenario from what I’ve read, could need to have restrictions in place for up to 18 months or more depending on how successful a vaccine is at being developed. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of deaths and an NHS unable to cope. All because of stupid dumbass Chinese fuckwit ate a fucking animal they shouldn’t being eating, as much as Boris is partly to blame it is mainly the Chinese I blame more.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-03-2020 10:47

Iran has reportedly freed 850,000 prisoners