The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - mysterion - 14-01-2022 12:24

(13-01-2022 21:00 )RavenShow Wrote:  Is there a way to delete your account on there now? Can’t seem to hit any profile edit options etc?

I think that's one of the many features they are working to add, so you'll need to wait for that. Although if the new site has the same policy as the old site your account will eventually get deleted for inactivity anyway.

RE: S66 new website launch - 7 stars of the orient - 14-01-2022 12:35

(14-01-2022 12:02 )Kevin555 Wrote:  Nothing seems to have changed, have made a diary note to look back in on 01 03 2022 Hopefully by then it will have all been sorted or a new player has taken their place

I suspect that you'll be waiting a lot longer than that. Probably forever. As Fryingsq said earlier, I don’t think this issue is something they are trying to fix. As far as I understand, the age barrier is deliberate and is meant to be there.

RE: S66 new website launch - Rake - 14-01-2022 16:23

I can log in but it’s very clunky always takes 2

RE: S66 new website launch - Neil8670 - 14-01-2022 16:31

Asking for a friend Anyone had a problem with using ipad tips and buzz toy wise

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 14-01-2022 18:38

(14-01-2022 12:24 )mysterion Wrote:  
(13-01-2022 21:00 )RavenShow Wrote:  Is there a way to delete your account on there now? Can’t seem to hit any profile edit options etc?

I think that's one of the many features they are working to add, so you'll need to wait for that. Although if the new site has the same policy as the old site your account will eventually get deleted for inactivity anyway.

When the new site first allowed old accounts back on, I logged in with a secondary account of mine that hasn't had credits on it in years and that I hadn't logged in with in many many months. They may say accounts can be deleted for inactivity, whether they do it with any consistency is another matter it seems.

(It maybe that, for the new site, they've reactivated access for accounts previously placed in a 'dormant' database say. But if so, "deletion" and the complete scrubbing of a user's data is a different thing.)

RE: S66 new website launch - JessicaDani - 14-01-2022 21:11

(14-01-2022 18:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  When the new site first allowed old accounts back on, I logged in with a secondary account of mine that hasn't had credits on it in years and that I hadn't logged in with in many many months. They may say accounts can be deleted for inactivity, whether they do it with any consistency is another matter it seems.

Have you been able to log in with that old account?
Because i still cant login....All i get is this message:

Code:
Sorry, we can't find an account with that details. Please try again or create a new account

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 14-01-2022 22:18

^ Yes indeed. Two of three accounts I've had over the years successfully revived. (I don't do sock accounts; all have been the result of tech issues or ditching silly usernames.) I can't recall the email I used for the third.

Try resetting your passwords via their link (on login page). Insert all your emails if you've forgotten what went with what. The email they send in response will say "Hi [username]" at start (just in case there might be typo issues with that or something). Best of luck.Smile

RE: S66 new website launch - mysterion - 14-01-2022 23:01

(14-01-2022 18:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  "deletion" and the complete scrubbing of a user's data is a different thing.

Yes you have a fair point there. In fact what happened to me is that I had an account from years before that I hadn't used in a very long time. When I tried to login it said something like the account had been deleted for inactivity, although it must have existed in some form otherwise how could it be deemed to have been deleted rather than just not recognised. (This all happened on the old site, so has no bearing on what may or may not happen nowadays).

RE: S66 new website launch - Superhans95 - 17-01-2022 01:51

Says it all when BS have two 2 girl shows and a strong line-up whilst S66 completely block their streams to those who don't want to top up £10 every single month or provide details to a website created by novices. I'd like to hear what the long-term business model is

RE: S66 new website launch - Freeloaderthatsme - 18-01-2022 15:16

(17-01-2022 01:51 )Superhans95 Wrote:  Says it all when BS have two 2 girl shows and a strong line-up whilst S66 completely block their streams to those who don't want to top up £10 every single month or provide details to a website created by novices. I'd like to hear what the long-term business model is
Long term business plan does not exist,pay a min £10 a month to watch.Many will pay just to see what the site is like.But how many will renew the following month?.The most exclusive performer is Evelyn,most of the other performers you can see on other sites.Is it value?.