The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Skyline - 06-07-2021 17:54

[Image: 212582237-10161112540924148-109294916253887115-n.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 06-07-2021 18:07

Sajid Javed has today said that daily cases could rise to 100,000 a day. If this is "levelling up" in action it's so that more disadvantaged/socially deprived people will die and mean they have more money to spend on the survivors

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 06-07-2021 18:34

Maybe they fancy the world record for the most new variants found in a day.

With a bit of luck we'll finally get one that bypasses the vaccines in time for Christmas. Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 06-07-2021 22:18

The speed at which things have changed since Javid took over, makes me wonder if Hancock was stitched up...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 07-07-2021 11:18

I spoke last night to a friend who is immuno suppressed. He’s had 2 jabs and a subsequent test has shown he has no antibodies against the virus. That is it seems quite common for cancer patients and I believe possibly transplant patients as well. His view is that this government has just knowingly signed his death warrant. He’s 38. He has been a conservative voter all his life, is a party member, Brexit supporter & was a Johnson fan.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-07-2021 12:37

I hope your friend finds a bit of hope somewhere.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 07-07-2021 13:03

(07-07-2021 11:18 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I spoke last night to a friend who is immuno suppressed. He’s had 2 jabs and a subsequent test has shown he has no antibodies against the virus. That is it seems quite common for cancer patients and I believe possibly transplant patients as well. His view is that this government has just knowingly signed his death warrant. He’s 38. He has been a conservative voter all his life, is a party member, Brexit supporter & was a Johnson fan.

tell you friend to get an FFP3 mask it proven to left no covid through at all, they could be stood next to someone with covid for an hour and they would not get it,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 07-07-2021 13:15

^ By the way did you mean 50,000 deaths a year was acceptable as you said the other day?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 07-07-2021 13:22

(06-07-2021 09:10 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(06-07-2021 00:02 )winsaw Wrote:  This is a long time overdue it doesn't matter anymore how many of have covid it's all.about how many die, if the jab keeps it flu levels of killing less than 50000 a year then that's very acceptable at the moment it looks like it will be far below that level,

I strongly disagree Winsaw. Name me a year in the last 10 when 50,000 people died of flu in the UK. In fact an average of 10,000 people die of flu each year & in a bad year up to around 25,000. You though seem to be happy for 5 times the average deaths to occur.

I am in favour of controlled relaxation of restrictions based upon the evidence. This move by the government does not meet that test as they are removing all controls at a time when the Delta variant is running amok. One thing we know from the science is that this virus mutates and whatever the next variant is could sadly be more deadly yet Johnson seems happy for more people to die.

typed that on the phone at work that should have been 5000 die which is the top end of what the models are saying may happen with freedom day, and the big jump in people getting it that will happen, as over 99% will now not die as the the jab has stopped that happening,
when ever they stop the restrictions they going to be a big jump better its now in summer than trying to do it in the winter when it would be higher

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 07-07-2021 13:31

^ Thanks I'm pleased it was a simple typo. I continue to have a concern that the government refuse to answer questions from MP's and journalists as to what they have been advised to expect in terms of hospital admissions and deaths. Johnson was at it again today at PMQ's and the Speaker had to reprimand him twice that it was PMQ's and not Leader of the Opposition questions.