The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 09-07-2021 07:32

I see that the government are looking into changes to the free prescriptions for pensioners.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 09-07-2021 07:46

https://twitter.com/Heineken/status/1413172805852614661

haha love it see the anti vaxxers are trying to boycott them now Tongue Tongue Tongue

Whos with me to Ibiza !!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 09-07-2021 07:50

(09-07-2021 07:32 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I see that the government are looking into changes to the free prescriptions for pensioners.

its not really pensioners though is it ?

bascially not moved from the original age of 60 to the real pension age now of 66 and prob be 67 soon

will prob be the exclusions for people with certain conditions like diabetes and get free if on certain benefits

more worried about the taking of the uplift in universal credit that even the Odius Cunt IDS says is wrong

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 09-07-2021 07:55

(09-07-2021 07:32 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I see that the government are looking into changes to the free prescriptions for pensioners.

What I read was that they were considering changes to the present rule that prescriptions are free for all from the age of 60. Instead they would only become free once you reach pension age. That would disproportionately affect the poor & disadvantaged. Yet more nasty politics. I’m a higher rate taxpayer - tax me more rather than punish the poor.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 09-07-2021 08:38

(09-07-2021 07:55 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I’m a higher rate taxpayer - tax me more rather than punish the poor.

Have you lost the plot? This is a Tory Government Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 09-07-2021 09:02

^ I’ve always been a compassionate Tory (yes they do exist). Maybe it’s my Yorkshire mining home background. I also believe in openess, accountability, and truthfulness amongst other things which is why I stopped voting Tory once Johnson became leader. The latest report on his holiday declaration is a case in point. He declined to be open about who paid for the holiday, failed to declare it accurately which made it difficult to hold him accountable for it and his lack of candour was tantamount to lying.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 09-07-2021 09:49

So you one of those Tory Voters sitting on the fence?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 09-07-2021 10:42

(09-07-2021 09:49 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  So you one of those Tory Voters sitting on the fence?

How the fuck is anything I’ve said about Johnson and this government sitting on the fence?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 09-07-2021 14:00

We need more Tories who are like you mate, the Republicans need some fair minded, sensible people too.
As soon as any party goes too far in one direction, puts the few ahead of the many, and puts party before country, they don't deserve power.
We also need stricter rules for actual candidates (not voters), as people like Boris and Trump should never have been eligible.

Just my opinion of course.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 09-07-2021 14:04

Skully I agree. To me candidate must have high standards in public life. I have never and would never vote for someone whose financial activities, truthfulness and language are questionable. Johnson fails on all 3 counts