The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-07-2021 23:00

I see that several people have been turned away at Manchester airport because one of their Astra Zenica vaccinations was manufactured in India.
It's Astra Zenica but made under another name.

This problem needs sorting fast.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 16-07-2021 11:04

more concerns over the test and trace app

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 16-07-2021 11:17

If from 16th August you won't be required to isolate if you are double jabbed and get pinged by the app (which is advisory anyway) or contacted by Test & Trace who will ask you to take a PCR test why can't they apply that from Monday? (I'm not saying that the science justifies the August 16th change as I think they are ignoring the science now).

It seems a nonsense to me that suddenly from 16th August the virus changes how it behaves bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - 4waydiablo - 16-07-2021 11:28

(16-07-2021 11:17 )SecretAgent Wrote:  why can't they apply that from Monday?

The official answer is that delaying until 16 August "will enable more people to have received both doses of the vaccine".

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 16-07-2021 11:41

^ Which of course confirms it has nothing to do with science! Of course this government has said that from 19th July the advice not to travel to amber list countries will be removed and when you come back if you are double jabbed you don't need to quarantine. So they are saying it's ok to go to a country deemed as risky and not quarantine but if you stay in the UK and get pinged after going out for a coffee you are a greater risk to other people.

Seems bollocks to me

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 16-07-2021 11:50

(16-07-2021 11:17 )SecretAgent Wrote:  If from 16th August you won't be required to isolate if you are double jabbed and get pinged by the app (which is advisory anyway) or contacted by Test & Trace who will ask you to take a PCR test why can't they apply that from Monday? (I'm not saying that the science justifies the August 16th change as I think they are ignoring the science now).

It seems a nonsense to me that suddenly from 16th August the virus changes how it behaves bladewave
Well are they expecting the virus to go on holiday from therv16th August all off a sudden and get pinged by the Test and Trace app???

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SmĀ© - 16-07-2021 12:06

Piers Morgan is a bellend of the highest order, but i agree with this tweet.

[Image: image-3746_60F16827.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 16-07-2021 12:27

A scientist on the radio this morning made the point that this virus likes to mutate and if you let it rage out of control then you increase the chance of it mutating. She pointedly said we are at D in the Greek alphabet for variants so far but we'll race through the alphabet if we don't take care.

The rest of the world is looking on in horror

Oh and more people died of Covid worldwide in the first 6 months of 2021 than in the whole of 2020

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Regenerated - 16-07-2021 13:26

I've just heard on the BBC news that the British Grand Prix on Sunday has been cleared for a capacity crowd. That's 140,000 people. They say "covid protocols are in place" but how is this possible?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 16-07-2021 13:34

(16-07-2021 13:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  I've just heard on the BBC news that the British Grand Prix on Sunday has been cleared for a capacity crowd. That's 140,000 people. They say "covid protocols are in place" but how is this possible?

The virus does not like Motorsport according to the Government I presume Big Grin