The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 06-03-2020 18:16

Not surprised either, especially with Jermaine’s behaviour in Celeb BB, especially with Chloe Ayling. Hope Alice is ok & back on tv once things have settled down

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - shankey! - 06-03-2020 18:33

hes taking a lot of stick here but how about her antics ? fucking off to dubai with her sidekick nicole for weeks on end entertaining,besides ive never seen a video of him a chloe with his fingers inside her, yet i bet the whole male pupulation of the uk has seen hers proded by a middle aged fat git , if that post of hers begged for sympathy shes sure gonna get it off the muppets who pay to watch her rubbish, be on the look out for a gutter press story about her to pay for her break from the shows to get over it,all together now aaahhh lol

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Cooper_temple - 06-03-2020 21:31

Mr P show on Sunday....

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Tractor boy - 07-03-2020 11:13

According to today's paper, Alice has had a
" vaginal rejuvenation " ( whatever that is )
Lucky old Mr P will probably the first to experience it. " hands on " Tongue

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - ronalbo - 09-03-2020 01:15

Did a mr p show happen tonight & they’re finished already or was it a nonstarter?

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - shankey! - 09-03-2020 07:27

(09-03-2020 01:15 )ronalbo Wrote:  Did a mr p show happen tonight & they’re finished already or was it a nonstarter?

no show , again, shes down for being on tonight but dont get your hopes up, i think b/s just put her name down now for the sake of it

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - lovebabes56 - 09-03-2020 08:37

I think the me P show are starting to run out of ideas....

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - wovar33508 - 12-03-2020 18:58

What will be the next steps, in your opionions about Alice Goodwin?
Will she act more explicit?

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - skully - 12-03-2020 19:49

I doubt she'll do anything more explicit on the channels, it would be a mistake financially if she did. Mr P shows aren't exactly great.
If she were to go further, it'd probably be on OnlyFans, where she could milk it for what it's worth and be in control, but, I doubt that also.

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - farhaanc - 19-03-2020 15:45

So does anyone know why the Alice pages have been moved to the fanzone? Also any update on whether she has left bs or retired? Don't c her on any schedule as of now..