The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - terence - 16-07-2021 14:23

got my second jab this morning and

[Image: i-feel-just-capital.jpg]

for now. Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SmĀ© - 16-07-2021 14:34

^^ I got my second jab a month ago, and i've felt like shit ever since Sad

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 16-07-2021 14:56

(16-07-2021 13:34 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(16-07-2021 13:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  I've just heard on the BBC news that the British Grand Prix on Sunday has been cleared for a capacity crowd. That's 140,000 people. They say "covid protocols are in place" but how is this possible?

The virus does not like Motorsport according to the Government I presume Big Grin

Silverstone on GP day is the last place on earth I'd want to be at the best of times Big Laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-07-2021 17:20

50,000 plus cases again today

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 16-07-2021 17:35

good news today where i work has said it up to each person if they have a mask on from monday really looking forward to not having one on in work for first time in a year, not that its been anything other than round my and most other peoples chin for months,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 16-07-2021 18:57

Yay, good news, as the pandemic gets out of control, people are celebrating not wearing a mask which aids in preventing spread, yay.

A bit tone deaf there Winsaw, Boris is being condemned by scientists all over the world for his fuckwittery and this freedom day shite Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-07-2021 19:42

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jul/16/norovirus-warning-bug-spreads-england-lockdown-eased?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

now a warning about Norovirus

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 16-07-2021 20:02

(16-07-2021 17:35 )winsaw Wrote:  good news today where i work has said it up to each person if they have a mask on from monday really looking forward to not having one on in work for first time in a year, not that its been anything other than round my and most other peoples chin for months,

Where do you work. Morons R Us?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 16-07-2021 22:40

(16-07-2021 17:35 )winsaw Wrote:  good news today where i work has said it up to each person if they have a mask on from monday really looking forward to not having one on in work for first time in a year, not that its been anything other than round my and most other peoples chin for months,

You think that is something to boast about? Do I recall correctly that you said previously you work in a distribution centre for a supermarket? Could you please let us know which supermarket so I know to avoid shopping there.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 16-07-2021 23:48

(16-07-2021 13:34 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(16-07-2021 13:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  I've just heard on the BBC news that the British Grand Prix on Sunday has been cleared for a capacity crowd. That's 140,000 people. They say "covid protocols are in place" but how is this possible?

The virus does not like Motorsport according to the Government I presume Big Grin

Not just the drivers, all spectators must wear fully visored crash helmets as well perhaps.Rolleyes