The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-07-2021 18:21

anything with the name gamma should be taken seriously i mean look what Gamma Rays did to the Hulk Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Stemmw - 24-07-2021 18:38

Don't forget about the Dominion, they're from the Gamma quadrant, an invasion from them is the last thing we need on top of everything else Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 24-07-2021 19:58

In the comic book world Gamma means super powers, in the real world it means death.eek

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 25-07-2021 09:53

Reading the reports of the anti-vax rally in London yesterday. How are those people not embarrassed to be associated with such clearly non-sensical ideas. I mean, surely you'd want to wear a mask just so nobody could recognise you as being there cheering on those speakers spouting such ridiculous nonsense.
If they had a clear, well thought out, reasoned argument, fair enough, but apparently one speaker claimed the vaccine was satanic because it contained the genome sequence 060606! That's the level of their arguments.

Scary to think that outside of these rallies, these people walk among us like normal people, doing normal everday jobs, driving cars, operating heavy machinery, preparing food etc Yikes!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 25-07-2021 10:11

There are plans where we will be offered a 3rd jab in the autumn. It will a different vaccine of what you have had previously.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 25-07-2021 10:35

(25-07-2021 09:53 )munch1917 Wrote:  Reading the reports of the anti-vax rally in London yesterday. How are those people not embarrassed to be associated with such clearly non-sensical ideas. I mean, surely you'd want to wear a mask just so nobody could recognise you as being there cheering on those speakers spouting such ridiculous nonsense.
If they had a clear, well though out, reasoned argument, fair enough, but apparently one speaker claimed the vaccine was satanic because it contained the genome sequence 060606! That's the level of their arguments.

Scary to think that outside of these rallies, these people walk among us like normal people, doing normal everday jobs, driving cars, operating heavy machinery, preparing food etc Yikes!

At least 3 Babeshow girls were there according to their social media. Clearly a case of beauty not brains

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 25-07-2021 12:35

^ I've stopped following a few of them on Instagram due to the ignorance and conspiracy theory crap they post in their stories etc. Not being smart is fine, some dingbats are very nice people, but some of the things I've seen posted are ridiculous, nonsensical, head up their arse level stuff Rolleyes
I suppose this is what happens when people get their news from social media, idiots informing other idiots makes everyone stupid.

Social media companies need dealt with for their inaction over this (and many other issues), it's getting more and more dangerous, with them allowing lies, misinformation and hate to be spread. Social media is no longer very social and should be renamed accordingly, maybe alternative media or cesspool of idiots, something more accurate.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - iloveMegan - 25-07-2021 14:10

We can sadly add Dannii Harwood to the list of anti vax/anti mask babeshow girls Sad I mean maybe the unvaccinated wouldn't get Covid from the double jabbed (no source for her claim so not sure where she's got this from) if they... had the vaccine?

[Image: image-F88D_60FD61F1.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 25-07-2021 15:31

Honestly, I think we should go a little Macron on people.

No clubs and bars, no football, no overseas holidays ... just nothing fun ... unless you are double-jabbed or have a legitimate excuse for not being so.

But we can't do it because the Tories -- like the Republicans -- have cornered the idiot, anti-science conspiracy theory vote and don't want to risk it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 27-07-2021 18:38

(25-07-2021 12:35 )skully Wrote:  ^ I've stopped following a few of them on Instagram due to the ignorance and conspiracy theory crap they post in their stories etc. Not being smart is fine, some dingbats are very nice people, but some of the things I've seen posted are ridiculous, nonsensical, head up their arse level stuff Rolleyes
I suppose this is what happens when people get their news from social media, idiots informing other idiots makes everyone stupid.

Social media companies need dealt with for their inaction over this (and many other issues), it's getting more and more dangerous, with them allowing lies, misinformation and hate to be spread. Social media is no longer very social and should be renamed accordingly, maybe alternative media or cesspool of idiots, something more accurate.

With all the botox & Silicone some of these girls pump in to their bodies, I'm surprised some of them are scared of a vaccine.