The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=16617)

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - blueboy7 - 24-03-2010 12:04

Alexa pulls it out of the bag again!!! There is simply no-one who can hold a candle to this babe, she is outstanding!

Keep up the good work Alexa! I'm sure i'm not the only one who appreciates it!!!

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 24-03-2010 12:57

think a lot of men here are "appreciating" alexa this morning

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - DingDong - 24-03-2010 14:05

Alexa is an absolute beauty and those legs are to die for - R.I.P

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - frozenchicken - 24-03-2010 14:40

Alexa looks stunning today Smile

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - groundnpound - 24-03-2010 16:13

The joys of daytime television Rolleyes

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - muttley - 24-03-2010 17:23

Ok watching Alexa and channel stream is being switched around by some dumbot annoyed

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - TakumiX - 24-03-2010 17:59

Message to the gorgeous Alexa: On the off chance you read this post, is there any chance you would consider doing a total barefoot session tomorrow? You have been teasing with a shoe off here and there today but was wondering if you would be up for the real deal? Looking amazing today by the way! May have had a listen in to one fo your naughty phone conversations today too Wink

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Tepid water - 24-03-2010 19:00

My goodness Alexa has a stunning body, amazing legs, puppies and an arse like two boiled eggs in a hankey!
However.... I prefer the sexy slitted skirt and open shirt/heaving cleavage to the "mankini" style outfit she was wearing today..... It's just what pushes my buttons

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Danzig - 24-03-2010 19:45

Good to see you back in bikini mode Alexa...it's the sort of outfit that shows off your great bod perfectly.Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - NP50 - 25-03-2010 13:53

Alexa looking hot as usual, loving the red boots. Missed the first part of her show as she's hiding on 901 again today. Thanks for the caps.