The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hello Boys & Gals! - The Leila Thread! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Hello Boys & Gals! - The Leila Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=5162)

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - rickhardo - 24-04-2009 15:48

He is exceptional in Man on the Moon - the film in Colbert's avatar.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Colbert Rules - 24-04-2009 15:50

Jim's not bad but my brain works in a superior level.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Colbert Rules - 25-04-2009 05:09

The 1st Annual Colbert's Awards For Excellence

Category: Best Daytime Presenter Of The Week

The Nominees:
Leila - Babestation Daytime
Leila - Party People
Leila - 3G Special
Cathy Barry - The Pad

and the 'Colbert' award goes to...Leila for her outstanding individual performance on Babestation Daytime.

Who will be nominated next week?

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - rickhardo - 25-04-2009 09:37

Cathy's been rehearsing her "good loser" face. Congratulations Leila, the award must have come as a surprise! xx

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - GillyboyTwo - 25-04-2009 22:11

Leila Wrote:Big Grin

[Image: n737245373_6330523_5428220-d768e8a2e9.jpg]

mmm Miss Bournemouth Galaxy 2009 !, your absolutely ravishingly gorgeous. Leila !, your indeed our beautiful Beauty Queen.

Albert,Gillyboy2,xoxo.Big Grin

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Colbert Rules - 26-04-2009 04:53

Colbert heard Leila make an outrageous allegation against Lori on yesterday's Party People show. Apparently, around 7pm on Tuesday 21st April, Lori & Leila did a link together promoting Leila's 3G Special. It has been speculated by Leila(current 'Miss Elegance' title holder) that Lori sat on her left hand during the entire link? Well, Colbert being a stickler for truthiness called his old buddy Lieutenant Frank Drebin & got the actual footage from Crimestoppers last night.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Leila - 27-04-2009 13:16

Ermmmm, I think anyone can see that I do not move my left hand for most of that as Lori was sitting on it!!!! Only when she wiggled off it was I finally able to have use of it! lol lol

WHERE WERE YOU ALL YESTERDAY?!?! I was pretty dam lonely on that sofa, with not even a text from any of you!

Colbert Rules Wrote:Colbert heard Leila make an outrageous allegation against Lori on yesterday's Party People show. Apparently, around 7pm on Tuesday 21st April, Lori & Leila did a link together promoting Leila's 3G Special. It has been speculated by Leila(current 'Miss Elegance' title holder) that Lori sat on her left hand during the entire link? Well, Colbert being a stickler for truthiness called his old buddy Lieutenant Frank Drebin & got the actual footage from Crimestoppers last night.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - rickhardo - 27-04-2009 13:28

That Lori's a naughty one! Sorry if you felt lonely Leila, I'm afraid I missed you yesterday. Hope this message makes up for it. xx

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - BriWizzle - 27-04-2009 15:07

Yeah I'm sorry too, I missed you too but I did text in on Saturday Smile and there are some weird callers lol. I believe you Leila, I could see your left hand didn't move at all.

RE: Hello Boys! - The Leila Thread! - Colbert Rules - 27-04-2009 16:10

I would have text but I had Lori sitting on my handsTongue