The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - thescientist - 13-03-2014 14:56

^ Agree didn't Danni look fantastic, those tanned titseek looked even more magnificent than normalTongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - REX MASTER - 16-03-2014 03:43

Wow... The Sexy Ms Danni Levy Looks Stunning in that Sexy Shiny Sliver Outfit Bent over Bouncing that Shiny Sexy Ass.... Great.... Love that Outfit....

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 16-03-2014 04:40

(16-03-2014 03:43 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Wow... The Sexy Ms Danni Levy Looks Stunning in that Sexy Shiny Sliver Outfit Bent over Bouncing that Shiny Sexy Ass.... Great.... Love that Outfit....

Glad you like it. So pleased I bought her it! Big GrinBounce

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - REX MASTER - 16-03-2014 04:50

Well Done SecretAgent.....You Know Exactly How I Like A Woman to Dress Up in..... Great Choice of Outfit.... Ms Danni Levy's Big Juciy Sexy Ass Looks Amazing in it..... I Wounder Wat Else You have Brought the Babes..... How did You know she would wear that outfit and how did you know her Size?

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 16-03-2014 09:13

I'm a SecretAgent so cannot reveal my sources BounceBounceBounce

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 16-03-2014 11:20

Loved another night of fantasy with Danni last night even though after the 9-10 pm section they put her on BB SA which meant she was off our screens for almost 3 hours. Still her return was worth it as she did a great session in the Sauna and then went in the gym in her new metallic look one piece outfit. Her final session this morning in the office wearing a leopard spotted combination made it a great end to the night as I bid her goodnight as her final caller. Heart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tractor boy - 16-03-2014 16:19

A very good show from Danni last night with some nice closeups of her magnificent mammeries.
It is not often mentioned but she has a lovely bum and great legs as well.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 16-03-2014 16:28

(16-03-2014 16:19 )Tractor boy Wrote:  A very good show from Danni last night with some nice closeups of her magnificent mammeries.
It is not often mentioned but she has a lovely bum and great legs as well.

Totally agree and her eyes are mesmerisingly beautiful too, I just love how much care she takes with her makeup. Those blue sparkly eyelids last night were stunning

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - graham50 - 16-03-2014 21:57

(16-03-2014 03:43 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Wow... The Sexy Ms Danni Levy Looks Stunning in that Sexy Shiny Sliver Outfit Bent over Bouncing that Shiny Sexy Ass.... Great.... Love that Outfit....
Wow Danni Levi what a sexy busty gorgeous girl she got me turned on lol

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 17-03-2014 08:05

After the exertions of Saturday night I knew I'd have to slow down yesterday and so was delighted that Danni was on Blue for 2 hours from 9pm. That gave me plenty of time to have a few calls with her including at 10pm when mid call she unleashed her nuclear weapons. I love it when she lays on her back with her legs open. No room in my mind for anything but a single thought when she does that. After an early night I had the pleasure of being her last caller this morning as she ended the night on Extra with Tori.