The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-03-2020 10:50

(17-03-2020 10:02 )babefan2012 Wrote:  We’re pretty much on the cusp of end of the world time scenario from what I’ve read, could need to have restrictions in place for up to 18 months or more depending on how successful a vaccine is at being developed. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of deaths and an NHS unable to cope. All because of stupid dumbass Chinese fuckwit ate a fucking animal they shouldn’t being eating, as much as Boris is partly to blame it is mainly the Chinese I blame more.

It could have been more than one Chinese eating it....but how it has spread so damn pretty quickly outside China's borders is I think is probably unparalleled to any other illness I've seen before in my lifetime and it devastation really does seem like we could be in the end of the world time scenario

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - babefan2012 - 17-03-2020 11:26

Most likely, but how many isn't important its just the fact there eating it. Its spread because the Chinese hid the thing for a while and the rest of the world did fuck all to close borders and flights to or from China/anywhere across the world.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Cheesy Grin - 17-03-2020 13:42

[Image: 90258741-10164000143560377-5922658260782940160-o.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - circles_o_o_o - 17-03-2020 13:57

Stanley Johnson, father of the UK prime minister, has indicated he would ignore official advice to tackle the spread of coronavirus and still go to the pub.

His comments came a day after Boris Johnson urged everyone to “avoid pubs, clubs, theatres and other such social venues”.

The Prime Minister said the advice was particularly important for people over 70. But Stanley Johnson, 79, said: “Of course I’ll go to a pub if I need to go to a pub.”

(copied from Guardian live blog)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 17-03-2020 13:59

^ He won't if the pubs have to shut like in France and Spain.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Crackaddict - 17-03-2020 14:20

As Italy was almost in lock down a UK citizen manages to get home.
He's showing signs of the virus and decides to self isolate as required.
His wife rings her workplace and informs them of the situation.
They ask her to remain at home for at least two weeks and mention that she can do most of her work on her laptop at home. Half an hour later she turns up at work and says she has a few items to get from her desk.... WFT....????
WHAT DOES ISOLATION MEAN BITCH??? eekeekeek

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 17-03-2020 15:12

(17-03-2020 13:57 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Stanley Johnson, father of the UK prime minister, has indicated he would ignore official advice to tackle the spread of coronavirus and still go to the pub.

His comments came a day after Boris Johnson urged everyone to “avoid pubs, clubs, theatres and other such social venues”.

The Prime Minister said the advice was particularly important for people over 70. But Stanley Johnson, 79, said: “Of course I’ll go to a pub if I need to go to a pub.”

(copied from Guardian live blog)

He said it actually on the ITV show This Morning earlier today

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 17-03-2020 15:22

Anybody know the whole of what he said, in context, rather than the headline grabbing soundbite?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-03-2020 15:53

have to say went into town this morning and thought what all the fuss was plenty of bog roll and pasta and some handwash only shop that was busy was Iceland which was the only shop i wanted to go into so came back empty Tongue Tongue Tongue

I might rue that decision next week lol

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 17-03-2020 15:56

Cricket Alex Hales is in self isolation after he showed symptons. He flew back to England last week after the Pakistan super league was cancelled.