The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - southsidestu - 20-12-2021 19:49

Ed Balls has said that the picture of the garden party has been taken from 11 Downing Street. It's unlikely that Sunak has leaked this because if you want the reigns of power, you don't want you fingerprints all over something like that, much like Heseltine's role in forcing Thatcher out so Major wouldn't be seen as a backstabber. However at the time of this party Sunak's Director of Comms was... Allegra Stratton. If, and i stress that, she did leak this photo would Rishi of put her up to it? Or was she just pissed off that all these parties were going on that she didn't attend yet she is the only one that has suffered any consequence ? Even if it is the latter Sunak was best man to her husband at their wedding, would she really do such a thing without consulting him ?

Also Liz Truss taking over as the de-facto Brexit Sec, is an interesting move for someone that was described as more pro-EU than him by former Lib Dem leader Tim Farron. I just wonder has Johnson given her this job because it is a poison chalice & as she is the potential challenger to him who is most popular with Tory MPs he thinks this will do in her chances of usurping him ?

And has she accepted because she wants to do to him what he did to May and resign in protest of his handling of Brexit & essentially sign his death warrant ?

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - skully - 04-01-2022 19:29

They need to update the Thesaurus to add Boris Johnson, as an example beside the words inept, useless and cunt.

I can't watch or listen to the idiot, it angers me too much, so briefings or 'shit shows' as they should be called I read after the fact.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Skyline - 05-01-2022 18:52

bladewave

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 11-01-2022 13:05

Bring Your Own Booze party at No10 during the lockdown is the latest revealation to hit Boris.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - sandals1963 - 11-01-2022 13:13

(11-01-2022 13:05 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Bring Your Own Booze party at No10 during the lockdown is the latest revealation to hit Boris.

Its an allegation, nothing proved, un-named sources with axes to grind...Big Laugh

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 11-01-2022 13:15

^ A junior minister (not the PM) is going to answer questions about it this lunch time.
On interview Boris was unable (or is it unwilling) to say if he was there or not.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 11-01-2022 13:19

(11-01-2022 13:13 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(11-01-2022 13:05 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Bring Your Own Booze party at No10 during the lockdown is the latest revealation to hit Boris.

Its an allegation, nothing proved, un-named sources with axes to grind...Big Laugh

Except the email trail Tongue Tongue

and the fact that was supposed to be 100 there and 60 didnt turn up and they were saying it shouldnt go ahead im sure cummings will have all the receipts

Only good thing for boris is they PAID for there own Booze i mean if it had been TAX PAYERS MONEY BOOZE UP even the most ardent Boris Arse Licker would be foaming at the mouth Tongue Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 11-01-2022 13:23

so the guy who wrote the email is not moving from his job and has full backing of the PM thats him out by the end of day or week at the latest Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - The Silent Majority - 11-01-2022 14:34

(11-01-2022 13:13 )sandals1963 Wrote:  Its an allegation, nothing proved, un-named sources with axes to grind...Big Laugh

It's always fun watching people trying to defend the indefensible Rolleyes

They wheeled out a junior minister this morning (I can't even remember his name, he obviously got handed the short straw) who made the case that they were people who were all already on top of each other in Downing St anyway.
I thought maybe they should leave Hancock out of it Big Laugh

Ruth Davidson was pulling no punches, though Cool

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 11-01-2022 19:07

Shes never liked him Tongue Tongue

shocking to see how little tory mp's and minister showed up for support in HOC before maybe they are all busy writing letters Tongue Tongue Tongue