The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Encrypted - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation Xtra (/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+--- Thread: Babestation Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=83923)

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 02-02-2022 01:05

So I hadn't watched for 3 weeks, but watching tonight I saw service exactly as usual with Beth putting on her typical good show. The not so interesting supporting cast was Ferrari Red and Alice.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - Preeti Fan - 03-02-2022 01:44

Preeti was on tonight but didn't go full nude this time. Hayley Maye did though. Amber Paige was the other girl.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 04-02-2022 02:58

It was Bethstation again tonight as Beth put on her usual good show. Megan Rox and Priya were the supporting cast.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - gooner bob - 05-02-2022 04:18

Well technically everyone went nude tonight. We had a 241 with April Mae and Megan Cox, followed by Preeti and then Brooks. I say technically because the 241 girls did go nude but only in a discreet way, not much different from what they could do on the main channels.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 07-02-2022 02:16

Beth was fantastic tonight. She really goes the extra mile on these shows anyway, but tonight was even better than usual. Amber Paige and Valentina were the supporting cast.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - Frenchie316 - 07-02-2022 12:24

I would like to point out that on Saturday's show that Ferrari Red did a fantastic naked full frontal oil show. TongueHeart

RE: Babestation Encrypted - shaun blue - 07-02-2022 18:32

Yes it's true, I can back up the above statement. A nice surprise and great work by Ferrari Red.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - barracuda - 09-02-2022 02:47

Alex Le Tissier's turn tonight to put on a full frontal show. The channel seems to be ramping up its output.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - mysterion - 10-02-2022 01:23

I don't think the channel's turned any corner. Nothing too exciting tonight, with Melia Leigh, Sophie Hart and Bella, nor on Monday with Melia Leigh again, Mia Middleton and Zoe Grey.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - davy crockett - 11-02-2022 01:01

It was Bethstation again tonight as Beth put on her usual good show. Melia Leigh and Mia Middleton were the supporting cast. Beth was on Tuesday night too, although I missed that one.