The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - winsaw - 19-01-2022 13:43

The TV stream is now free to watch every night, but randomly it doing tell you who is on you have to open the stream to find out, most the other streams I find age locked just getting used to not seeing some girls as no was trusting this site with any details,

RE: S66 new website launch - StrongArmMark - 19-01-2022 14:32

Has anyone been able to make any sense of the new random number generator aka Wallet screen? The times they allege I have spent on certain things are pure fiction and the amounts don't correspond.

Even the calculated balance is incorrect.

I think the way customers' funds are handled is one of the most serious flaws in this new site.

RE: S66 new website launch - Sandoux - 19-01-2022 18:29

Сайтом Studio66 управляют конченные долбоёбы, по которым плачет психбольница.

RE: S66 new website launch - Rob169 - 19-01-2022 19:49

(09-01-2022 19:47 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(08-01-2022 20:12 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(06-01-2022 20:47 )Neil8670 Wrote:  
(06-01-2022 19:41 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  just lost 200 credits after refreshing the site and conntacting Support straight away
my % chance of getting them back guys?
Managed to get my credits back after a week of emails.

got my creds back within the hour

which email did you contact them on? topped up the other night and within minutes the credits had disapeared bladewave annoyed

Dunno how but my missing credits have miraculously appeared again, just need to get them used before they disappear again ?

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 19-01-2022 20:03

After an uncertain start I quite like the site now, don't feel I've lost anything in its use, if anything they've improved my customer experiences sorting my cam2cam issues, and in my opinion making the look clearer (though the guide is still pretty useless)

Seems like a lot of new innovations going on to ..the app the girls can have on their mobiles being one allowing cam anywhere and anytime ....find that potentially quite erotic, also messaging and better video and picture archiving hopefully.

It grates me more not being able to call more girls on TV (days) and being faced with a rolling ad all the time... but hopefully that will diminish too in time ...

RE: S66 new website launch - Boomerangutangangbang - 19-01-2022 22:59

It seems that some are happy to have the uncertainty of the accuracy of the credits that are used. When you open a bank account you expect wages going in & withdrawals to be instant. This site gives me zero confidence in that regard. Just because this is an adult business, punters shouldn't accept to be conned & ripped off. We all know that a percentage will right off losses, trying to claim lost credits should be a rarity, but it seems to be the norm. This is a shambolic & disgraceful way of operating a company.

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 19-01-2022 23:22

^ Tbf I get the distinct impression no money is being lost to punters. (Every dime should be claimed back at worst.) I think the mechanics of the displayed balance totals are just screwed by the site in certain instances. Balances are being shown incorrectly iow. (Often amounts can be recovered as quickly as they 'disappeared' I've heard.)

Regardless, punters shouldn't have to put up with such rubbish. Shouldn't have to stress over such things. And worse, shouldn't after chase after customer service to get recompense - maybe suffering downtime as a result - when the site is obviously bollocked in this way. (The Galleries should be granted a way to add a limited amount of credits to those effected the worst by these issues.)

RE: S66 new website launch - Larny Boy - 20-01-2022 00:10

It's about time they made an app to watch their channels

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 22-01-2022 22:20

(20-01-2022 00:10 )Larny Boy Wrote:  It's about time they made an app to watch their channels

Logged onto one of the girls on her mobile App to see her on the running machine getting hot and sweaty in a vest and also in the bath...great concept if priced right (this was only 10 creds a minute) I think it allows cam2cam too ..look forward to checking this particular element soon hopefully....

RE: S66 new website launch - Goodfella3041 - 22-01-2022 22:26

(22-01-2022 22:20 )docutech Wrote:  ... I think it allows cam2cam too ...

What's the etiquette here? Should I also be on a running machine if I'm cam2cam-ing in this circumstance?

For years I was telling them about my 'workouts', but I never thought they'd be able to verify!