The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 31-05-2022 06:39

Have we ever had REAL confirmation of Putin's health?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 31-05-2022 11:45

It's unlikely anyone outside of his inner circle will know the truth, and I doubt they'll share it, because it's a sign of weakness.
When he does die, they'll make out that he went out like a hero in some way, or they'll lie and he'll live forever, because Russia. lol.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 10-06-2022 10:10

What hope do we have of getting the captured Brits free?

I imagine if they do come home, I imagine Military brass will be interviewing them and wonder if they would face any court martial here.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 10-06-2022 12:49

I think it's unlikely they'll be returned to their families, the breakaway region that has them has a horrible human rights record.
They have a month to appeal, and then it's a firing squad.
Why would they face a court martial here, they live in Ukraine and are married to Ukrainians, only one is former military I think.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 10-06-2022 16:40

As Skully correctly points out, a UK Court Martial is for UK Military Personnel so there's no fear of that

They'll know very little of any importance so they won't be interviewed at any great length, if at all, assuming they ever see daylight again.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 10-06-2022 19:03

Exactly, they'll know fuck all, they are rank and file, nothing more.
Oh and now Putin is comparing himself to Peter the Great, sounds like a stable leader, nice.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 10-06-2022 21:19

(10-06-2022 12:49 )skully Wrote:  I think it's unlikely they'll be returned to their families, the breakaway region that has them has a horrible human rights record.

...I see you fellas are busy misinforming amongst yourselves on this thread. It is a region that been undergoing a civil war for 8 years. Human rights do tend to get compromised in a war. The vast majority of the 14000 people who have died in Donbass (most in the first few years after 2014) have been Russian-speaking peoples who were pro-separatist (with some areas in the region entirely Russian separatist).

This much I know. It is delusion to imply the Ukrainian fighters in the region have been whiter-than-white. Only those living in the region over this period can really speak with absolute authority as to what has occurred in the region over the last 8 years (& I guess very few in number as to what is happening right now).

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 10-06-2022 21:31

It's a fact that the Russian backed region has human rights issues, stop reading pro Russian propaganda and get a fucking clue.

Maybe visit amnesty.org.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 10-06-2022 21:44

(10-06-2022 21:31 )skully Wrote:  It's a fact that the Russian backed region has human rights issues, stop reading pro Russian propaganda and get a fucking clue.

Maybe visit amnesty.org.

So, you are denying that the vast majority of the 14000 people who have died in Donbass have been Russian-speaking peoples?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 10-06-2022 21:53

Did I say that, nope, did I post any misinformation, nope. lol.