The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 27-07-2021 21:00

^With the amount of other "pharmaceutical products" some of them take I'm amazed the vaccine doesn't run up the white flag & surrender.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 28-07-2021 10:13

Govt discussing plans for allowing US & UK citizens to avoid quarantine but US doesn't have vaccine passports

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 28-07-2021 10:22

^ There's no national scheme in the US, some states have them and some don't.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 31-07-2021 17:42

Piers Corbyn done up like a kipper Big Laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 08-08-2021 10:10

The US have gained access to the catalogue of genetic information from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
This could prove if the virus originated from Wuhan

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 11-08-2021 20:47

Danni King is the latest babe show babe to announce on twitter that she has COVID. Currently self-isolating.

I don’t know if she is in that anti-vaccer crowd, but I do remember her spreading some nutty anti-lockdown theories back in the winter. Stuff like: ‘more people are dying through lockdown-related suicide than dying cos of the virus.’ It may have just been cabin-fever venting though. Either way, I hope she bounces back soon.

Gemma Jane, on the other hand, made a point of saying that the vaccine “isn’t for me”.

Grrrrrr annoyed

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - darren73 - 11-08-2021 21:00

^ That will teach her for going on holiday then

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 11-08-2021 21:26

(11-08-2021 20:47 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Gemma Jane, on the other hand, made a point of saying that the vaccine “isn’t for me”.

I attempted to have a reasoned discussion with her about this stuff last year. Seems I've been brainwashed because I believe in science whereas her Covid is just like flu etc etc opinion is just as valuable even whilst people are dying. I would say though that unlike some of the fruitcakes she was generally well mannered in her comments.

What does surprise me is that enough of the girls have had covid and been pretty ill with it that you'd think the anti covid, anti lockdown, anti vaccine witches coven would have learnt something by now.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 11-08-2021 23:35

(11-08-2021 21:26 )SecretAgent Wrote:  What does surprise me is that enough of the girls have had covid and been pretty ill with it that you'd think the anti covid, anti lockdown, anti vaccine witches coven would have learnt something by now.

If they haven't seen the light by now, sadly it will need one of them to die.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 12-08-2021 08:38

I think the more anti vax BS on twitter the babes lap up the more likely some of them will say 'right no vaccine for me' and then they have the bull to say those who are vaxxed are daft or some such, Surely shouldn't the Studios start laying down the law about having the vaccine.

I will understand that if some have other medical reasons why they can't have it.

I have had both jabs of AZ and when i consider how many cases have been in my store I consider myself lucky not to have had a serious dose of it apart from the odd coughing bout.

Now it begs the question : - do I go for the booster jab or not when it becomes available? and would it be compulsory or not?

Scientists have been saying "Herd Immunity not possible" with Delta variant I have always felt that this has been the end goal for the Govt throughout this, and it seems if that scientific assumptions is proved correct then I reckon the Delta variant stops them achieving that goal dead in it's tracks (and possibly any new variant that rears it's hjead in th coming months).