The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 12-08-2021 08:55

(11-08-2021 20:47 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Gemma Jane, on the other hand, made a point of saying that the vaccine “isn’t for me”.

Grrrrrr annoyed

Gemma's comment is half right, given her age, she will more than likely not die, or end up in hospital. We get vaccinated to protect the rest of humanity. Selfish attitude.
Isn't Gemma a vegetarian/vegan ? Obviously a caring person, just one the cares more for animals than people.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 12-08-2021 09:10

^ She's a vegan fundamentalist. If you drink milk or eat meat you are the antichrist and a murderer. If she kills you by giving you Covid then that's her choice seems to be her weird logic.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Freeloaderthatsme - 12-08-2021 09:26

The jab is not a cure,but it is a big help.It is like crossing the road,walk straight across you might get hit,look both ways gives you a better chance.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 12-08-2021 09:30

thought the girls would be more for it I mean Covid seems to be killing Older and Middle aged men are they not there main customer base Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Sm© - 12-08-2021 09:39

^^ It's like fox news. They only started taking the virus seriously when their audience of inbred redneck hillbillies started dropping dead.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Freeloaderthatsme - 12-08-2021 10:47

(12-08-2021 09:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thought the girls would be more for it I mean Covid seems to be killing Older and Middle aged men are they not there main customer base Tongue Tongue

The girls do not care if you are young or old,what interests them most is if you have deep pockets.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 12-08-2021 12:46

(12-08-2021 10:47 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  
(12-08-2021 09:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thought the girls would be more for it I mean Covid seems to be killing Older and Middle aged men are they not there main customer base Tongue Tongue

The girls do not care if you are young or old,what interests them most is if you have deep pockets.

Yes, but that wasn't his point.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 12-08-2021 14:59

Probably hoping they've been written into a will or 2 Bounce

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-08-2021 15:13

A World Health Organisation chief has said that the first person to be infected by Covid-19 could have been a Wuhan laboratory employee who came into contact with a bat.

No mention of the obvious, it was a lab leak. bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Freeloaderthatsme - 13-08-2021 17:15

(13-08-2021 15:13 )Charlemagne Wrote:  A World Health Organisation chief has said that the first person to be infected by Covid-19 could have been a Wuhan laboratory employee who came into contact with a bat.

No mention of the obvious, it was a lab leak. bladewave

The well known Wuhan Bat fiddler.