The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 20-11-2021 16:37

^ Austria's vaccine rates are the some of the worse in Europe. One reason why they've had to go into full lockdown.

But that will change next February when getting the jab wil become mandatory.

The news hasn't gone down with all their anti-vax brigade

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 21-11-2021 09:38

(20-11-2021 02:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Surprised Big Grin

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-vienna-brothel-offers-customers-30-minutes-with-lady-of-their-choice-in-exchange-for-coronavirus-jab-12464616

I know a lot of people say they got a stiff arm after they got their jab, so .....

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Geriisgreat - 21-11-2021 21:28

Quote: But that will change next February when getting the jab wil become mandatory.

The news hasn't gone down with all their anti-vax brigade

Dare I wonder if that'll end up being like that in parts of England considering the last I looked first doses in 1 city was at just 63%

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 21-11-2021 21:58

^ Sajid Javid stated on The Andrew Marr show that there won't be any compulsory vaccinations in England.

That's just for England, there's nothing stopping Scotland or Wales going down that route.

England can't even be bothered to reimpose compulsory masks in shops etc. bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 22-11-2021 00:21

I've had my Covid-19 booster today as I'm deemed eligible for due to being at higher risk because of my autism. No side effects apart from soreness where I had the injection and tiredness

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - gazcraw77 - 22-11-2021 00:41

(22-11-2021 00:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I've had my Covid-19 booster today as I'm deemed eligible for due to being at higher risk because of my autism. No side effects apart from soreness where I had the injection and tiredness

I had my booster 3 weeks ago and with it being Pfizer (first two were AstraZeneca) I got the side effects but just not as bad - the tiredness, sore arm and nippy head, actually two sore arms as they stuck the flu jag in the other - sadists! laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 25-11-2021 17:44

There's a new variant been found in South Africa.
So far there are only 10 known cases worldwide.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 25-11-2021 18:22

^how more deadlyt?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 26-11-2021 06:32

The new strain has multiple mutations, more than a typical new strain, and appears highly transmissable.
The UK is imposing travel restrictions on six african countries from today in response.

In the words of Corporal Jones - "Don't panic, don't panic"

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Cooper_temple - 27-11-2021 15:39

2 cases in the UK
PM briefing at 5pm
Chance of a Peppa Pig mention.