The UK Babe Channels Forum
What's Your Favourite Series? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: What's Your Favourite Series? (/showthread.php?tid=1078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - El Zorro - 03-09-2010 23:56

24 has to be my all time favorite...Jack Bauer is the man!!!

Right now, one more episode and I finish Dexter Season 1. Highly recommended!!!

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - gazfc - 04-09-2010 00:36

It's a toss up between friends and the wire, doubt I could even choose between them.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - *Kal-El* - 02-12-2010 04:12

Now adding Chuck to list, which already had Smallville, Supernatural, 24, Prison Break.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - Charlemagne - 14-02-2011 13:31

I can't believe that no-one has mentioned the Irish/Canadian produced historical fiction 'The Tudors'.

It has had a bevy of beautiful girls... and a few fine comedy moments.

Indeed Tamzin Merchant seems to have based her role as Katherine Howard on that of Miranda Richardson's 'Queenie' from Blackadder.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - malicious fan - 22-02-2011 00:11

if its a comedy series then it has to be mrs browns boys. bbc has just shown the first episode tonight and it was hilarious. the mother is funny as fuck, if you have not seen it then try and catch it on bbc iplayer. should be on again next monday, but not sure how many eps they have made.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - lindor - 23-02-2011 00:55

In my opinion the best Television drama series ever will always be This Life.

The characters were so totally believable that the viewer could feel their pain and emotions. The oft-criticised wonky camerawork only served to add to the realism; the viewer was treated to a voyeuristic view of the action, often aided and abetted by some gratuitous nudity - only the heavy breathing was missingBig Grin!

Daniela Nardini's character Anna was quite simply the sexiest character ever on television, and the acting was top-notch throughout its two series'.

I would recommend the two-series boxset to anyone who enjoys gritty, sexy drama featuring young moneyed twenty-somethingsWink.

[Image: d3d52a120707880.jpg] [Image: e26a9e120707881.jpg]

Daniela Nardini and the cast of This Life.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - lancealot790 - 23-02-2011 01:06

Dexter, superb series
Life on Mars, best british programme of the last 10 years.

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - Krill Liberator - 23-02-2011 01:15

Factual; gotta be the still-entertaining Mythbusters. Great amounts of pratting about with science, guesswork and bombs, plus the geek's wank of choice that is Kari Byron!HeartHeartHeart
Comedy; I'm loving Charlie Brooker's show (How TV Ruined Your Life) at the moment; although not tonight of course. (because of the cricket. at ten o'clock on a tuesday night!?Sad )
Drama; Still hooked on Castle, the crime drama that's got it all.Smile

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - sweetsugar007 - 23-02-2011 01:20

Dallas the greatest tv series ever made and JR Ewing the greatest TV character ever!

RE: What's Your Favourite Series? - terence - 23-02-2011 01:46

all time: 24 without a doubt!

present: smallville, dexter, supernatural, the mentalist, house, being human(uk), burn notice, criminal minds, fringe, human target, misfits, both ncis's, rescue me, sanctury, shameless, sons of anarchy, v, vampire diaries white collar, leverage.

guilty pleasures: btvs and angel, grays anatomy, nikita(2010) cougar town, merlin, dr who, eureka,

just a few off the top of my head! i likes my t.v!!!Smile