The UK Babe Channels Forum
The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1943)

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 19-12-2008 23:28

Roxy Wallpaper
Click Here!

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - gillespie - 19-12-2008 23:57

well after browsing the pages I missed and this interested me...

Aprill Wrote:lil shit ill have u no my face is ten times more beautiful then urs wil eva be!

because april my face is twenty times more beautiful than yours will ever be Big Grin

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 20-12-2008 00:01

Lol, April's wrath shall be cast upon you... Big Grin and your probably enjoy it too Wink

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - oopnorth - 20-12-2008 00:27

Oh dear, any good will the station gained last night is being lost rapidly tonight.

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 20-12-2008 00:34

oopnorth Wrote:Oh dear, any good will the station gained last night is being lost rapidly tonight.

All nudity is being suppressed by the plebs running the station, girls are being given directives to cover up.
Huge potential that may end in tears Sad
We may see a boob flash at 3am if we are lucky Smile

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - HEX!T - 20-12-2008 00:49

thanx for putting him rite i knew i wasnt seeing things... to the guy that told me i was wrong. well we all make mistakes this time it was you. so i forgive your contradiction. i dont just make things up for the forums pleasure, if i say sumthing happend then it happend m8. other than that no big deal to me other than april made herself look like an amiteur. maybe next time she would be wise just to hang up and blow a kiss with daggers Wink

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Digital Dave - 20-12-2008 00:53

This station remains a mystery. As for those in charge, 'Plebs' is right!

There seems to be confusion at every turn. I think we can dispel any nonsensical notion that April is running the station (she doesn't strike me as the brightest light on the Christmas tree - who in their early 20s doesn't understand computers or know what a PM is?) nevertheless she is hot and is obviously willing to flash the flesh.

Roxy, ex HV, is also no stranger to nudity, therefore someone is actively directing the girls not to show anything, or at least in a very minimal fashion, as happened last night with April. That same someone is also hiring the likes of shorts wearing Brooke, and the female who was on on Wednesday who sat like a statue for 8 hours fully clothed.

We can only wonder at the stupidity of the people actually running the station -what can they be thinking? (Hmmmm...perhaps it is April).

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 20-12-2008 00:54

Hexit Wrote:thanx for putting him rite i knew i wasnt seeing things... to the guy that told me i was wrong.

Whatever I was tired it was the early hours and I was chatting in here at the time... Smile truce...

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 20-12-2008 00:56

Digital Dave Wrote:This station remains a mystery. As for those in charge, 'Plebs' is right!

There seems to be confusion at every turn. I think we can dispel any nonsensical notion that April is running the station (she doesn't strike me as the brightest light on the Christmas tree - who in their early 20s doesn't understand computers or know what a PM is?) nevertheless she is hot and is obviously willing to flash the flesh.

Roxy, ex HV, is also no stranger to nudity, therefore someone is actively directing the girls not to show anything, or at least in a very minimal fashion, as happened last night with April. That same someone is also hiring the likes of shorts wearing Brooke, and the female who was on on Wednesday who sat like a statue for 8 hours fully clothed.

We can only wonder at the stupidity of the people actually running the station -what can they be thinking? (Hmmmm...perhaps it is April).

Queue Twilight Zone theme >

Her venture appears to be the website howcute.com (domain is registered to a guy)
The TV station ChatBack is licensed by Ofcom to a company in Leeds.
My guess is howcute rent airspace from chatback to promote their site.
All appears very odd indeed!!!

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 20-12-2008 01:11

Digital Dave Wrote:the female who was on on who sat like a statue for 8 hours

All the chair rocking back and forth and side to side gave me a headache... Rolleyes