The UK Babe Channels Forum
Football League: Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Football League: Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=23251)

RE: Football League: Discussion - dan g 27 - 03-05-2012 22:11

It is now advantage West Ham after grabbing two away goals in a 0-2 win over Cardiff

RE: Football League: Discussion - winsaw - 03-05-2012 22:26

so happy that barrdiff fucked it up again Big Grin , what a small club they are can't even sell out there ground for a play off game, forever in our shadow Big Laugh

RE: Football League: Discussion - Money_Shot - 04-05-2012 14:45

What are you doing over the bank holiday weekend ??

Mascot Grand National which takes place at Kempton Park Racecourse on Bank Holiday Monday 7th May.

Quote:If you want to come along and enjoy a full afternoon's racing, including watching the Mascot Grand National at 3.30 pm, Kempton Park are offering a special deal - Buy One Get One Free on general admission adult tickets. So, 2 adults will get in for just £16 and what's more, kids under 18 are free! Kids activities on the day include:

A mini farm
Pony rides
Face painters
Balloonist stilt walkers
Free funfair rides

You must purchase your ticket(s) via the website - http://www.kempton.co.uk (promotional code KPRMGN)or by phone 0844 579 3008 by 5.00 pm TODAY to benefit from this offer, otherwise normal admission prices at £16 per adult apply on the day

RE: Football League: Discussion - dan g 27 - 04-05-2012 15:10

I hope tonights play off match is better than last night, I predict Blackpool 2-1 Birmingham for the first leg

RE: Football League: Discussion - LODOS - 04-05-2012 21:43

Blackpool have the advantage with a 1-0 win over birmingham, but should of scored at least 3 hope they dont regret missing their chances in the second leg.

RE: Football League: Discussion - dan g 27 - 04-05-2012 21:45

I think Birmingham will beat Blackpool in the second leg to go through

RE: Football League: Discussion - LODOS - 04-05-2012 21:46

im hoping blackpool can beat birmingham and get promoted, im a massive ian holloway fan

RE: Football League: Discussion - dan g 27 - 04-05-2012 21:50

Ian Holloway is a great character, but I want to see Chris Hughton back in the Premiership

RE: Football League: Discussion - LODOS - 04-05-2012 22:00

(04-05-2012 21:50 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Ian Holloway is a great character, but I want to see Chris Hughton back in the Premiership

i heard he was favourite for the west brom job if birmingham fail to get in the prem

RE: Football League: Discussion - Snooks - 05-05-2012 17:12

Congratulations to Dave Jones. As a former manager of my club I am delighted for him. I hold him and Sheffield Wednesday in very high regard. Will be nice to have him visit Molineux next season. Comiserations to Sheffield Utd. Hope they win the playoffs as I hold them in high regard too. Sheffield is one of my favourite Uk cities and the people are great.