The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Classic84 - 08-11-2010 17:54

Sammie is looking very hot today loved her pink and now the white outfit she has on yes lovely natural tits and a gorgeous smile and the way this babe moves is brilliant!!Smile Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 08-11-2010 19:48

(08-11-2010 17:54 )Classic84 Wrote:  Sammie is looking very hot today loved her pink and now the white outfit she has on yes lovely natural tits and a gorgeous smile and the way this babe moves is brilliant!!Smile Heart

All true, but don't forget her lovely peachy bum Smile
I noticed this thread is already over 300 posts long after just 7 weeks. That's already a third of the length of her Elite one, which ran for about nine months (can't be bothered to check exactly). A quite remarkable stat, which reflects the huge impact that Sammie has had since her move.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - RRROGER - 08-11-2010 20:13

^^^^^Regarding the pace of growth of Sammie's thread, it's partly down to her now working for a channel who's day shows are in a class of their own & encourage the girls to be spontaneous & improvise & push watershed limits to the extreme & Sammie has responded;
Elite may be very glam & have good quality production, but most of their shows I find boring.(Before you say it, I do change channels).

As for Sammie today, she's looking hot in her lacy white see-through halter bra & knix set, (Pasties underneath); Emma Spellar on the other channel seems to have her top glued to her chest..TongueTongue

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mogga - 08-11-2010 20:30

Sammie is so much better on The Pad! Lovin her work. I really think The Pad sets the standard

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 09-11-2010 21:02

From Sammie's Twitter a couple of hours ago. Sounds very promising Big Grin

Quote:Any1 want 2 cum in2 the office with me 2moz? U bring in ur work and I'll take somethin down for u ;-p The Pad 10am-8pm.Sky chan 902,912,959

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 09-11-2010 21:12

She's filth! Just needed a change in channel for Sammie to show us what she can really do. Cool The Pad is kicking ass. Love it!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - dibs2k9 - 09-11-2010 21:20

so has sammie said when her nightshow will be as she stated on facebook she willbe doing one soon or does everyone think this wont happen.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - iloveMegan - 09-11-2010 22:15

Hasn't said when it will happen. No real reason to doubt whether or not she'll do it. It would be foolish to say you're going to (even in an offhand facebook comment) as we all know what the backlash can be like. She did a few night shows on Elite, but I think she would be much more up for it on BangBabes, if her shows on The Pad are any indication.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 10-11-2010 11:11

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sammie is very very very hot in her office outfit

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 10-11-2010 11:12

yep Sammie is looking Extremely hot in her sexy secretary outfit Smile