The UK Babe Channels Forum
2012 UEFA European Championship - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: 2012 UEFA European Championship (/showthread.php?tid=41018)

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - lovebabes56 - 11-06-2012 19:56

(11-06-2012 19:05 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Why wouldn't a draw against France count as a steady start. Hodgson has had little time to prepare this team to play his way, so they have done well so far. If Ukraine and Sweden play very poor tonight, you shouldn't have too much to worry about in the group to get through

I apologise for not accepting it as a steady start. I do expect Sweden- Ukraine to be more entertaining

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - cwpussylover - 11-06-2012 20:10

(11-06-2012 18:56 )dan g 27 Wrote:  A fair result at the end of the game. To be honest I'm not really looking forward to the Ukraine and Sweden, but I will probably watch anyway. It will be interesting if Ukraine have any players left to play, as 10 first team players have food poisoning

thats their own fault for eating my special mayoImportantSurprisedeekshockedBounce

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - lovebabes56 - 11-06-2012 20:17

So that's what they ate!! Byrt I think i did say earlier in this thread that I thought that Dennark hold the key as to who qualifies from the 'Group of Death' I reckon at present the Swedes would hold they key in our group. At the same time I have to say that the Swedish kit makes them look they're taking part in the Mr Sweden competition!!
LOL.

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - dan g 27 - 11-06-2012 20:37

Ukraine are better than I thought. Who would have thought Voronin is actually playing decent tonight. Its really entertaining this game just no goals so far

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - Ghost88 - 11-06-2012 21:05

1-1 hopefully it stay's this way like i predicted.

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - bigguy01 - 11-06-2012 21:17

(11-06-2012 17:52 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I think its been one of the better games of the tournament so far. Who is pa?

the public announcer.

ukraine 2-1 sweden (shevchenko (2), ibrahimovic)

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - Merc with the Mouth - 11-06-2012 21:24

that ref was a wanker! a draw isn't bad, but england are so infuriating to watch. it's always the same in these tournaments. we have little bursts of class then for the rest of the game we're just sitting back inviting pressure, then when we get the ball back we give it away. every.single.fucking.tournament.

a team with more killer instinct would have destroyed us, the way we just sit deep and invite pressure, standing there watching the opposition pass it around. close them down for fuck sake! put them under pressure, make them make mistakes on the ball. nasri's goal, which was a great finish, is a perfect example of this. why the fuck was every one just standing there watching? gerrard made a run for it but it was too late.

and when we do have possession in midfield there is just a complete lack of movement. you look at teams like spain and even france and their players are ALWAYS moving around, trying to create angles so the passes are easy high percentage passes. but england? no, our midfielders are too static, just jogging or even walking around aimlessly, not creating nice angles for easy passes, forcing the player on the ball to try something more risky. this is why our players are always knackered. it's harder work to chase the ball that to retain it. we just don't seem to be able to keep possession for more than 5 passes. a few sideways along the back four, then it gets to midfield and a player gets surrounded, or can't find an easy pass forward, then goes for an ambitious long ball and loses possession.

it's the same with every england team for the last 10 or so years. doesn't matter what manager, or players.

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - Stillroom Rock - 11-06-2012 21:48

(11-06-2012 20:37 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Ukraine are better than I thought. Who would have thought Voronin is actually playing decent tonight. Its really entertaining this game just no goals so far

Remember that little wager you had with Charlemagne Dan Smile

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - dan g 27 - 11-06-2012 21:54

(11-06-2012 21:48 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  
(11-06-2012 20:37 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Ukraine are better than I thought. Who would have thought Voronin is actually playing decent tonight. Its really entertaining this game just no goals so far

Remember that little wager you had with Charlemagne Dan Smile
Shit Ukraine may get out of their group, better find a raft and some nets for that 250,000,000 squid.Big Grin The best games so far have been Spain and Italy and Ukraine and Sweden, its been such a great tournament, I can't take my eyes off it for a secondBig Grin

RE: 2012 UEFA European Championship - mikedafc - 11-06-2012 22:39

so having no Lampard in midfield alongside Gerrard, help or hinderance?