The UK Babe Channels Forum
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (/showthread.php?tid=59612)

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - bigglesworth - 24-03-2014 15:19

It's now official as far as Malaysia is concerned - the plane went down in the Indian Ocean and there are no survivors.

Statement by the Prime Minister of Malaysia:
"Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated the northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data. Using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort, they have been able to shed more light on MH370’s flight path. Based on their new analysis MH370 flew along the southern corridor and its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth. This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites."

Statement by Malaysia Airlines:
"Malaysia Airlines deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived."

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - skully - 24-03-2014 16:32

I can't imagine that anyone is going to be truly satisfied with what they've said.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - tony confederate - 24-03-2014 16:34

It's a sad conclusion but one which looked more and more inevitable. At least the relatives of those on board now know that all hope has gone. The mystery of how and why the plane got there still remains though, so the search will go on to find the exact location of the plane and its black boxes to try and find answers to what happened to cause this tragedy.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - elgar1uk - 24-03-2014 16:57

(24-03-2014 16:32 )skully Wrote:  I can't imagine that anyone is going to be truly satisfied with what they've said.

I think you are right there skully, definitely, because what they have said leaves more questions than answers. I'm sure there are going to be demands for the investigation to produce a more detailed explanation.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Tumble_Drier - 24-03-2014 17:25

The families were informed by text message. Unbelievable.

Hopefully Inmarsat's calculations will cut the search area down a bit so the wreckage can be located on the sea bed along with the voice & data recorders.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - kevin symons - 24-03-2014 19:06

(24-03-2014 15:19 )bigglesworth Wrote:  Statement by Malaysia Airlines:
"Malaysia Airlines deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived."

That seems premature to me. Someone was responsible for what happened to this plane and how do they know that he didn't parachute to safety after setting the plane on autopilot to fly south to the Indian Ocean. Gosh I hate being dragged into these fantasy and conspiracy stories, but if the disappearance of the plane was a deliberate act I don't see how they can be sure beyond reasonable doubt that the culprit didn't survive.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 24-03-2014 19:43

Any news as to who the mystery caller was before take off?

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 24-03-2014 19:45

(24-03-2014 19:06 )kevin symons Wrote:  

That seems premature to me. Someone was responsible for what happened to this plane and how do they know that he didn't parachute to safety after setting the plane on autopilot to fly south to the Indian Ocean. Gosh I hate being dragged into these fantasy and conspiracy stories, but if the disappearance of the plane was a deliberate act I don't see how they can be sure beyond reasonable doubt that the culprit didn't survive.

I doubt if he could parachute to safety without walking down the plane and taking a parachute or if he even used his ejector seat if there was one.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 24-03-2014 19:49

(24-03-2014 16:57 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 16:32 )skully Wrote:  I can't imagine that anyone is going to be truly satisfied with what they've said.

I think you are right there skully, definitely, because what they have said leaves more questions than answers. I'm sure there are going to be demands for the investigation to produce a more detailed explanation.

I second that Skully and does leave more questions than answers but it's all dependant of locating the black boxes pretty quickly. I just hope that Immarsat's calculations are correct and have narrowed the search area.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - terence - 24-03-2014 20:06

(24-03-2014 19:45 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 19:06 )kevin symons Wrote:  

I doubt if he could parachute to safety without walking down the plane and taking a parachute or if he even used his ejector seat if there was one.

i don't think jumbo jets are fitted with ejector seats mate. i think it's probably considered good form for the pilots to go down with the passengers.