The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tia Essex - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: So Spoilt TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=278)
+--- Thread: Tia Essex (/showthread.php?tid=68332)

RE: Tia Essex - ANGELSTARQ - 29-03-2023 12:28

yes good to see back but for gods sake can she please put a bit of life in her!!! Sits mostly in same position and seems disinterestedannoyed

You got a great dress on and so take a tip from clara and move around a little more!!!

RE: Tia Essex - Boomerangutangangbang - 29-03-2023 12:55

^^ I think that Tia just has a laid-back personality, she being herself. Unfair to compare any babes with Clara who can't keep still, & it way more active than many Night babes.
Tia is both friendly & naughty on a call whichever you prefer, perhaps she can sometimes give the wrong impression.

RE: Tia Essex - CheekyKev - 09-04-2023 08:51

Easter Sunday and Tia is back on in the same boring red dress with the same fed up look permanently on her face...

RE: Tia Essex - CheekyKev - 09-04-2023 12:51

Six hours into her shift and still the same red dress. On Easter Sunday of all days. Talk about making zero effort. What a shame.

RE: Tia Essex - Doddle - 09-04-2023 15:24

(09-04-2023 12:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  and still the same red dress. On Easter Sunday of all days.
Is red too symbolic of the resurrection for you? Huh

I thought she looked smashing as ever Big Grin

RE: Tia Essex - Joannis - 09-04-2023 16:38

OK, now I'm confused. Whenever I tuned in between 5.30am and 8am Tia was wearing a black tube top and black leather trousers. There was a moment when she changed from a sitting position to a lying down position and her top nearly came off and she was gigling like mad.
When I tuned in between 8am and 9am she was wearing a white top and blue felt trousers. She kad a contented look on her face. I tuned in a couple more times between 9am and 12 noon and didn't see her, Jade was holding the fort on her own. I didn't see Tia wearing the red dress until after noon and her shift was nearly up.

RE: Tia Essex - Boomerangutangangbang - 09-04-2023 18:53

^^ before the red dress, Tia wore a red skirt & boob-tube.

RE: Tia Essex - Boomerangutangangbang - 19-04-2023 17:55

The red dress provided lots of panty flashes this morning.

RE: Tia Essex - CheekyKev - 26-04-2023 08:54

I see Tia this morning, looking like a statue with standard RBF....

RE: Tia Essex - Boomerangutangangbang - 26-04-2023 13:14

^^ RBF is perfectly natural, more so than having a permanent smile, I'm sure if you called her Kev you'd put a smile on her face. Smile
As a regular babeshow viewer I'm sure you're aware that most Daytime babes resemble statues. Best not to compare everyone else with Clara.Important