The UK Babe Channels Forum
UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: UK Adult Awards (/forumdisplay.php?fid=407)
+---- Thread: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=82258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Doddle - 12-11-2020 09:27

(12-11-2020 07:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Are we in a position to demand a re count if Fernanda or Darelle doesn't win Daytime award?
I daresay you can demand all you like laugh

But don't hold your breath Important

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - William H Bonney - 12-11-2020 13:20

(12-11-2020 07:52 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Am I right in thinking that St66 have dominated both awards since they were introduced? or have had the most girls nominated?

No your thinking's wrong. I've done some checking and S66 have 27 nominations in total since these awards were introduced, but Babestation have bettered that with 29. That leaves Xpanded with 4.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - woolleysheep - 13-11-2020 01:09

(12-11-2020 01:43 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Fernanda must be the favourite for the day award.

You're probably right, but I see Brooks as a dark horse in that race.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - lovebabes56 - 13-11-2020 06:34

I think both categories are probably the strongest we have had for some time and the girls nominated and their channels should both be commended for their determination to put on a broadcast and performances under difficult circumstances in unprecednted times for the industry, otherwise this vote probably would never have happened at all or even got off the ground. When other business sectors have been struggling to get to grips with the situation in hand and likely having to reinvent themselves to keep going we should be thankful the the cam options the channels had in place, provided the channels and girls the perfect opportunity to continue broadcasting otherwise our TV's would have been blank our streams blank for a considerable time.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Chrisst - 13-11-2020 16:17

I appreciate that these awards aren't just organised by ourselves but can we be told at what time the announcement will be made on Sunday please.
I have checked the awards twitter but it doesn't give any details...maybe there's another account or website.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - lovebabes56 - 13-11-2020 16:23

hedging bets that it will be either 8 or 9pm

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - admin. - 13-11-2020 20:36

No it will be earlier than that. We're looking at mid-afternoon.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Chrisst - 14-11-2020 13:01

OK so they'll be some of us who want to see the babes learning how they've done in the Adult Awards so here's a head's up about where they'll be tomorrow afternoon.

Now we don't have a starting price. Maybe the results will just be put up on here, maybe the girls are being contacted, maybe the channels are telling them, maybe the results will go on the Adult Awards Twitter....we don't know. If the results go on social media then we guys will have a role to play....maybe we'll see it first and write a comment in the chat or maybe ring 'em up. It could get a bit messy tomorrow afternoon but that could add to the emotion flying about. All the girls know about it and as many of us have seen some go on about it.
There's also the nature of the awards, last year there was those little trophys. I know I'd put my hand in my pocket to buy a couple and there's also the logistics.

With reference to the guides, that is S66's and BS's here's what I've researched. (Apologies, I didn't check up on Xpanded, is there a guide?)

Daytime Babes.

Abigail Monroe (S66) Next on Monday from 10.00 but presumably Webcam from home.
Charlie C (BS) Next on Monday from 12.00
Darelle Oliver (S66) Finishes at noon tomorrow and is next on on Thursday so that's a pity.
Fernanda Ferrari (S66) Tomorrow night from 20.00 - 24.00 but that's still to be confirmed and I'd guess that it's just Webcam. BUT again I'd guess it's in the studio so IF she wanted to say something she could. Watch her social media.
Grace Elisabeth (S66) She's there...then. Actually on air afternoon and evening. Presumably from home but that could change. Grace enquired yesterday of the timings which is what prompted my message above. She's all into it so there's the best chance of a strong reaction. If she doesn't win, I'm guessing she'll be disappointed and can count on the support of her fans.
Hannah Claydon (BS) Next on Tuesday from 12.00.
Hannah Mac (XP)
Jamie Jones (S66) Next on Monday from 22.00.
Paige Brooks (S66) Next on Monday, 15.00 - 20.00 so that's probably at home Webcam but she's more than capable of changing that and talking from the heart.
Rebecca Kelly (S66) On for a few hours on Friday, again that'll be Webcam so that's inconvenient all 'round.

Night Babes

Atlanta Moreno (BS) Next show Tuesday from 22.00 but watch her social media and she's on here.
Bella Mendez (BS) Next on Saturday from 20.00
Beth Bennett (BS) On tomorrow from 22.00.
Caty Cole (BS) Next show Tuesday from 22.00
Charmaine Sinclair (S66) She's there. On air 15.00 - 22.00. She's said that she'd like to know who wins so she can congratulate them. What's she gonna do if it's HER that wins Big Grin
Jennifer Kelly (S66) Next on Tuesday from 21.00.
Maria Smith (XP)
Michelle Moist (XP)
Preeti Young (S66) Next on Wednesday from 22.00
Serenity (S66) Next appearance not listed but watch her social media and she's on here too.

So that's bizarre really. Not only did the two I nominated get through but they're also, both of them actually on when the thing's announced!! No conspiracy theories required thank you very much.

I'll say it again as others have with that strong a field and this year's shenanighans they're all winners.

One other point is the importance of these awards this year in the context of the Adult Awards. Their twitter lists the following awards:
Male performer of the year
Milf of the year
Inovation/Tech award
Media award
They're the only ones I noticed, normally they'd presumably have all sorts of others relating to the production of films and the supply of services. This year the main thing must've been our channels because they've proved themselves the most flexible in the circumstances.

STOP PRESS. Charmaine's saying on her twitter that she's having Sunday off.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Snooks - 14-11-2020 13:06

I bid all babes in both categories best of luck Smile

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - lovebabes56 - 14-11-2020 13:22

Likewise hope there aren't any Trump - esque lawsuits lying about after the result