The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Cooper_temple - 11-01-2022 19:34

Someone who needs an inquiry to find out if they attended a party in their own house, probably shouldn't have access to nuclear weapons....

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 11-01-2022 19:55

(11-01-2022 19:34 )Cooper_temple Wrote:  Someone who needs an inquiry to find out if they attended a party in their own house, probably shouldn't have access to nuclear weapons....

Or be sitting in THE HOC in the main seat

As far as I know Her Maj has never sacked or forced a PM to resign his position but only if there was alternative candidate. Johnson could be asked to resign by her, if he lost a no confidence vote and he refused and I suspect if this is damning enought to force one I wonder how long would it take for it to happen. If a vote of no confidence was to take place, I wonder just how many Conservative MP's would actually desert him and back the loss of confidence vote but who would likely be the one to trigger it?

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 12-01-2022 04:50

(11-01-2022 13:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(11-01-2022 13:13 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(11-01-2022 13:05 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Bring Your Own Booze party at No10 during the lockdown is the latest revealation to hit Boris.

Its an allegation, nothing proved, un-named sources with axes to grind...Big Laugh

Except the email trail Tongue Tongue

and the fact that was supposed to be 100 there and 60 didnt turn up and they were saying it shouldnt go ahead im sure cummings will have all the receipts

Only good thing for boris is they PAID for there own Booze i mean if it had been TAX PAYERS MONEY BOOZE UP even the most ardent Boris Arse Licker would be foaming at the mouth Tongue Tongue

Is 60 didn't up would it be safe to assume one of them was Cummings himself? I have suspicions that party took place either the day Cummings was at Barnard Castle or the day before the infamous Cummings press conference took place, considering the weather depicted in the photo.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 12-01-2022 09:37

He should take a Jeremy Kyle Lie detector

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 12-01-2022 09:47

There's a lot of upset Tory backbenchers out there. So if Boris doesn't come up with satisfactory answers today at PMQ's it could be the night of the long knife.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 12-01-2022 10:47

Hsve seen reports of Scottish Conservatives planning vote of no confidence in him don't know if that's true

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 12-01-2022 11:06

hmmmm vid of him lying down in the back of his range rover being driven away from downing street what a fucking laughing stock

if the tory bastards dont take him out by the end of the week there is no hope for them

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 12-01-2022 11:18

Couldn't even trust Sunak as PM

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 12-01-2022 11:24

(12-01-2022 11:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hmmmm vid of him lying down in the back of his range rover being driven away from downing street what a fucking laughing stock

if the tory bastards dont take him out by the end of the week there is no hope for them

I doubt that they could take him out after today's PMQ's

Firstly the HOC needs to throw out any apology from him infinito

secondly he should sack the person who sent the original email

Thirdly the Queen should force his resignation

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 12-01-2022 12:43

High Court just said 2 PPE Contracts given by the goverment using a VIP lane for contracts were unlawful hmmm