The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 10-06-2022 22:05

(10-06-2022 21:31 )skully Wrote:  It's a fact that the Russian backed region has human rights issues, stop reading pro Russian propaganda and get a fucking clue.
Maybe visit amnesty.org.

Human Rights taking a pounding in a theatre of war? What do you fucking expect? Daisy chains and buttercups? (the only "daisy" fighters on both sides may be getting is a daisy-cutter).

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 10-06-2022 23:40

(10-06-2022 21:19 )crankshaft Wrote:  Only those living in the region over this period can really speak with absolute authority as to what has occurred in the region over the last 8 years

Maybe you should follow your own advice.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 11-06-2022 10:43

(10-06-2022 23:40 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(10-06-2022 21:19 )crankshaft Wrote:  Only those living in the region over this period can really speak with absolute authority as to what has occurred in the region over the last 8 years

Maybe you should follow your own advice.

Likewise yourself.

Nevertheless, broader facts can be deduced, such as, as I said, the fact that the vast majority of the 14000 people who have died in Donbas region over the last 8 years have been Russian-speaking peoples who were pro-separatist (with some areas in the region entirely Russian separatist).

Similarly, other facts via news journalism may be cited such as reports of cholera outbreaks in the city of Mariupol where 100,000 are still estimated to be residing in unimaginably grotesque conditions

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - SecretAgent - 11-06-2022 10:59

(11-06-2022 10:43 )crankshaft Wrote:  Similarly, other facts via news journalism may be cited such as reports of cholera outbreaks in the city of Mariupol where 100,000 are still estimated to be residing in unimaginably grotesque conditions

^ who do you think is responsible for the cholera then?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 11-06-2022 11:51

(11-06-2022 10:59 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(11-06-2022 10:43 )crankshaft Wrote:  Similarly, other facts via news journalism may be cited such as reports of cholera outbreaks in the city of Mariupol where 100,000 are still estimated to be residing in unimaginably grotesque conditions

^who do you think is responsible for the cholera then?

Russian and Ukrainian forces as a result of collateral damage

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - SecretAgent - 11-06-2022 12:10

^ Bollocks! Try saying Russia by illegally invading the sovereign country of Ukraine. Think I’ll refer to you as Lord Haw Haw from now on.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 11-06-2022 12:57

Secret Agent, are you sitting comfortably? Let me explain. Russia surrounded Mariupol. What ensued was a military battle between Ukrainian forces and Russian forces which has resulted in massive destruction.

If you are suggesting that absolutely all this collateral damage was done by Russian bombardment, then you're mistaken I'm afraid.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - SecretAgent - 11-06-2022 13:08

Crankshaft if you can’t recognise that the reason Mariupol was surrounded was because of an illegal invasion by Russia then you are to be pitied for your lack of understanding or refusal to put the blame where it belongs. Both sideism simply does not work in this matter. Perhaps you also believe that the chemical weapon attack on the Skripals in Salisbury was just an unfortunate accident caused by themselves rather than your Russian masters.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 11-06-2022 13:43

It's almost a month since the steel plant fell. The Russians have been in full control of the city itself for even longer. It's nowhere near the frontline.

Why aren't the Russians helping these people who they 'liberated'?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 11-06-2022 14:15

(11-06-2022 13:08 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Crankshaft if you can’t recognise that the reason Mariupol was surrounded was because of an illegal invasion by Russia then you are to be pitied for your lack of understanding or refusal to put the blame where it belongs. Both sideism simply does not work in this matter. Perhaps you also believe that the chemical weapon attack on the Skripals in Salisbury was just an unfortunate accident caused by themselves rather than your Russian masters.

For God's sake! Just because I keep an objective open mind about what's been happening in this 8-year long war (& the recent history of what happened leading up to 2014), you label me a Russian mouthpiece. Try to wipe the cobwebs away from your own lens of objectivity, stand back abit and at least try to grasp the wider picture here.

I am not an apologist for Russia. I am also not an apologist for Right-Sector Ukrainian nationalism which happily integrates neo-nazi fascists into its war machine and tactics it has used. Both sides in this war are responsible for crimes against humanity in this war. There are allegations that Ukraine's Azov Batallion used civilians as human shields in military combat against the invading Russians in Mariupol, probably because they were Russian-speaking civilians who they don't care too much about.