The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 12-12-2021 21:37

Hospitalisation numbers have now been mentioned. I'd like to see a breakdown of the patients to see if they have received any jabs of the vaccines, and how many.

Boris has now given the NHS the task of giving 1 million jabs a day, and at present they haven't managed to do half that number.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 12-12-2021 21:53

The message from Boris is Boost, Boost, Boost ! Data suggests that 2 jabs are ineffective against Omicrom. Somewhat of a mixed message though, as a Vaccine Passport showing a double-jab status will be required from Wednesday in various settings, including clubs ? So that's the 2 doses of vaccine that you've just said doesn't adequately protect against the new variant ? Are you completely stupid ? annoyed

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 12-12-2021 22:40

I’m leaning toward cancelling my company’s xmas party.

Too much?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - keane - 12-12-2021 22:54

Real panic is setting in. 17,000 in the queue to book a dose.

The government’s deadline to offer a booster to all adults by the end of January has also been brought forward to 31 December.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Regenerated - 13-12-2021 04:36

The target of "every adult offered a booster by the end of the year" set by BJ is unachievable. The queue to book jabs will push it into the new year and people who have had COVID recently have to wait until an isolation period is over, again meaning they will not be eligible until the new year. Millions of people still haven't even had one jab let alone the third!

This cocktail of measures and boosters will be chaos. The government are facing a rebellion vote from their own back bench MP's over the restrictions. They need Labour votes to pass the bill through the commons. I think it will be even harder this time to get people to comply, especially in light of the revelations about secret No 10 parties.

The government behind the curve again and not learning from the mistakes previously with the Wuhan, Kent and Delta variants. We're going to be running out of Greek letters too. Sad

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-12-2021 05:37

He prob wont be there for all the pushback when its not achieved Tongue Tongue

thats boris for you promise the earth and then dont deliver then blame someone else when it doesnt Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 13-12-2021 07:42

Booked my booster appointment last week and got it next day Cool
Granted it will probably be different now though.

I'm more pissed that Boris fucked up my recording of Top Gear bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 13-12-2021 09:08

(13-12-2021 05:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thats boris for you promise the earth and then dont deliver then blame someone else when it doesnt Tongue Tongue

That does sound a little like Boris.

But his more usual M.O. is to promise the earth and then claim to have delivered, even when he hasn’t. And when facts are shown to prove that he hasn’t delivered, he claims to have delivered anyway — but louder and in Latin. With a couple of jokes thrown in.

Then millions of people vote for him.

Because — as a country — we are idiots.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - hornball - 13-12-2021 12:23

(12-12-2021 22:54 )keane Wrote:  Real panic is setting in. 17,000 in the queue to book a dose.

The government’s deadline to offer a booster to all adults by the end of January has also been brought forward to 31 December.

Where the hell were they when they were 'strongly advised' to get their jabs long before now?? I'll tell you. They were telling everyone that they knew best, the scientists/sage were 'scaremongering' and that it 'wasn't too bad' Now panic and' let me go first' is the mantra! Surprised?? no - annoyedRolleyes yes!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Regenerated - 13-12-2021 13:10

One death due to the Omicron variant now sadly confirmed, on the same day as the NHS vaccine booking app crashes with 100,000 logging on to book the booster.