The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 14-12-2021 11:42

Quote: Encouraging piece in Daily Mail by South African doctor who first alerted the world to Omicron. She says it's symptoms generally very mild, even with no vax, and accusses PM Johnson of 'Hysteria'. If she is right - if - then perhaps latest UK measures are more political than medical.

It could have been belivable if this hadn't been tweeted by Andrew Neil, quoting a right wing paper on the day that there's a vote tonight about vaccine passports.

I smell a rat. bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 14-12-2021 12:26

^The South African data is out there if you bother to look for it

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lancealot790 - 14-12-2021 14:39

They are just softening you up for the next lockdown.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 14-12-2021 14:49

(14-12-2021 14:39 )lancealot790 Wrote:  They are just softening you up for the next lockdown.

Don't you mean 'us'?

Or are you one of those antivax, anti-mask fruit loops who think restrictions don't apply to them.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lancealot790 - 14-12-2021 14:55

I am not excluding myself by using the word ‘you’.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lancealot790 - 14-12-2021 14:59

But feel free to carry on slagging off those who don’t agree with you.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 14-12-2021 15:09

Where did I say I didn't agree with you.

Interesting Freudian slip though.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lancealot790 - 14-12-2021 15:18

The words antivax ,anti-mask fruit loop are not exactly pro choice.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 14-12-2021 15:23

I thought you weren't in that group.

Make up your mind.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 14-12-2021 15:29

The issue with this one is the speed of transmission.

The way I currently see it…

BEST CASE: Highly transmissible, but not severe, especially among the vaccinated.

WORST CASE: Highly transmissible and so severe that a large death toll is only a week or two away.

PROBABLE CASE: Much more transmissible than Wuhan and Delta, but much less severe. But a small percentage of a large number, is still a large number, so we’re not that much better off than we were in previous waves.

We should hope for the first, but plan for the second.

My gut feeling is that it’ll be the third.

Either way, I’m getting boosted and cancelling the Xmas party.