The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - iloveMegan - 10-11-2010 11:23

Sammie is looking amazingly gorgeous today, love her glasses and the latex/leather skirt; she makes a very sexy secretary. Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - teewee - 10-11-2010 11:24

eekeekeek enough said.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 10-11-2010 11:24

There's only one word to describe how Sammie is looking in that outfit: absolutelybloodyincredible eek

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - woods1976 - 10-11-2010 11:35

she just gets better & better, great line up today with sammie & alexa.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - bigguy01 - 10-11-2010 11:37

sammie's slipping, not in performance. the only other person make that outfit look and sexy is fernanda, mmmm fernanda and sammie 241 on nights.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - iloveMegan - 10-11-2010 11:41

Been a while since I can remember a daytime thread having this much activity so quickly, but it's not surprising with Sammie looking so good in an incredible outfit. Fantastic combination of wearing a uniform while still revealing plenty of her stunning body. With Alexa looking equally good on the other channel, it's a very good day for The Pad (and for those of us watching Cool )

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - thinwhiteduke - 10-11-2010 11:43

Sammie's looking incredible today and that has to be one of the sexiest outfits she's ever worn...beautiful..Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - bigguy01 - 10-11-2010 11:49

(10-11-2010 11:41 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Been a while since I can remember a daytime thread having this much activity so quickly, but it's not surprising with Sammie looking so good in an incredible outfit. Fantastic combination of wearing a uniform while still revealing plenty of her stunning body. With Alexa looking equally good on the other channel, it's a very good day for The Pad (and for those of us watching Cool )

the webstream is back. 17hrs it was down for, they bring back on when sammie is on. missed last nights shows.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Classic84 - 10-11-2010 12:12

Loving the secretary outfit Sammie has on today!CoolHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - BuddyG - 10-11-2010 12:30

I have never been a fan of the trashy over make-up secretary looks, but I can make an exception for Sammie.