The UK Babe Channels Forum
Storm - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Storm (/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Storm - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=32660)

RE: Discussion and thoughts - director - 25-03-2010 14:48

(24-03-2010 13:41 )stoly Wrote:  What's up with the web site guys, it's been down since last night.

Bob, you are running a business and part of your business is not working, just in caes you dont know website is down which also means your livestream is down. sort it

RE: Discussion and thoughts - director - 25-03-2010 15:04

(24-03-2010 21:04 )frenchchloe Wrote:  Hi to all of you guys ,

True i think the video they put when the show is off should be changed,
because none of those girls are working there anymore ...
I am up to do something fun and sexy , any idea what you would like to see ?
Maybe a video of a hot photoshoot ?

By the way i think we are getting better and better girl at club paradidio...
xxx
Chloe

Chloe, great show the other night, when the girls go on their break day & night time shows why not show re runs of kate Banks / Summer`s day time shows? and another thing Chloe have a word with Bob your website is down which means your live stream is down for the guys who dont have sky

RE: Discussion and thoughts - director - 25-03-2010 15:28

live stream now works, not sure if we thank Chloe or Bob, Lets say thanks to both.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - weird121oh - 25-03-2010 19:33

hey guys apologies if this has been mentioned before but any1 know what happened to the girl who was on a few weeks ago. I believe her name was Natalie, she was on with Summer before. She was on for a few nights and them gone. Much the case with Morgan who was on for a few months and then vanished. Theres no caps of vids of this Natalie.
Thanks

RE: Discussion and thoughts - stoly - 26-03-2010 12:08

Hi Bob, any chance of staying with the high resolution camera. I know it's not your problem, but I can't get decent caps of the girls.

Ta stoly

RE: Discussion and thoughts - Josh187 - 26-03-2010 18:40

What's going on at the famous Paradiso Towers then? All the babes seem to be leaving him, hope it wasn't Bob's bad breath or something.Big Laugh
I know they keep acquiring new babes left right and center, but it just seems they don't have enough of a babe roster at the moment, i mean you see the same girls pretty much everynight.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - tsurugi - 26-03-2010 18:53

(26-03-2010 18:40 )Josh187 Wrote:  What's going on at the famous Paradiso Towers then? All the babes seem to be leaving him, hope it wasn't Bob's bad breath or something.Big Laugh
I know they keep acquiring new babes left right and center, but it just seems they don't have enough of a babe roster at the moment, i mean you see the same girls pretty much everynight.

I am told Kimmy Haze who had a trial a few weeks ago will be a regular on CP.

If they keep putting Ashleigh,Summer on and i won't be complaining to be honest.

RE: Discussion and thoughts - Hawkes7 - 12-04-2010 13:06

What I don't get is if Club P has axed Sophia why they still use her pic/profile on their site. Isn't that false advertising?

RE: Discussion and thoughts - speedybert - 12-04-2010 15:58

(25-03-2010 19:33 )weird121oh Wrote:  hey guys apologies if this has been mentioned before but any1 know what happened to the girl who was on a few weeks ago. I believe her name was Natalie, she was on with Summer before. She was on for a few nights and them gone. Much the case with Morgan who was on for a few months and then vanished. Theres no caps of vids of this Natalie.
Thanks

Morgan has jumped to 903,905 etc

RE: Discussion and thoughts - Rise - 12-04-2010 19:16

(12-04-2010 13:06 )Hawkes7 Wrote:  What I don't get is if Club P has axed Sophia why they still use her pic/profile on their site. Isn't that false advertising?

Precisely what I was thinking.

Sophia has a following from a number of niche sites and they may want to use that to lure people in to CP thinking they'll see her if they stay on long enough?

I imagine that's also the reason we haven't even been properly told if Sophia is coming back or not.