The UK Babe Channels Forum
£91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Calling The Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines (/showthread.php?tid=54123)

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - eccles - 01-05-2013 01:37

Sad thing is there will be readers out there who want to believe in nasty sex channels that lure the innocent in.

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - davy crockett - 01-05-2013 10:04

(30-04-2013 23:12 )mido Wrote:  with that argument you could justify anyone with a credit card should have the balance written off incase they go to the press with a sob story about how nasty greengrocers made them spend the money Rolleyes

No that isn't what I said. You must have misunderstood my post. No credit card company would have given Kev £91,000 credit in the first place, so your example is not relevant to the point I was making. I'm saying that Vodafone were mugs to have given him that much credit and if they have written off the debt it may be because it's embarrassing to have their foolishness being aired in public.

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - mikedafc - 01-05-2013 13:38

I think Vodafone reduced the bill to around £29,000 because it mucked up in not spotting second sim card activity and shutting it down/barring it sooner but they should still be pursing him for the reduced amount

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - FormallyInfernal - 01-05-2013 15:38

(28-04-2013 16:34 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  But does he really exist I very much doubt it. Could he have been dreamed up by some clever unscrupulous ad men to show that they really do care about their callers by willing to write off this massive debt. Remember the old adage, all publicity is good publicity.

I've taken a lot of things from this thread, but doubting the existence of Kev certainly isn't one of them. That's based on faith in what I've read, of course, and not everyone will share that faith - although the tangential evidence really should be pointing them in the right direction! On the subject of existence, mind you, the doubts cast on the Twitter identity of he who reckons he is/was/will be AV1 seem justified. No reaction at all to Monday's result - must be a Black Cat in reality!laugh
https://twitter.com/AyVeeWan

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - bigglesworth - 02-05-2013 12:43

(28-04-2013 16:34 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  But does he really exist I very much doubt it. Could he have been dreamed up by some clever unscrupulous ad men to show that they really do care about their callers by willing to write off this massive debt. Remember the old adage, all publicity is good publicity.

No it isn't. That adage only applies to show business. Being outed publicly for letting someone like Kev run up a bill of that magnitude is not good publicity for a company like Vodafone. It makes them look lax, even incompetent.

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - graystu - 03-05-2013 11:41

I've just found this thread - what a scream! Not meaning to sound harsh, but if he wanted someone to speak to at length after his breakup he should have called the Samaritans instead. Much cheaper!

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - hairbald - 03-05-2013 18:35

(03-05-2013 11:41 )graystu Wrote:  I've just found this thread - what a scream! Not meaning to sound harsh, but if he wanted someone to speak to at length after his breakup he should have called the Samaritans instead. Much cheaper!

Yes but don't they get arsey when you ask them to suck your cockBig LaughBig Laugh

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - marlowe - 05-05-2013 10:35

(23-04-2013 15:05 )MONEY BANG Wrote:  He is in the process of setting up a foundation to help like-minded individuals break away from the hold and life dominance of the Babe Shows.

How is Kev going to fund this foundation? Is he asking for donations?

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - MONEY BANG - 05-05-2013 10:53

(05-05-2013 10:35 )marlowe Wrote:  How is Kev going to fund this foundation? Is he asking for donations?

The foundation is no longer a part of his life goals.

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines - RESPONSIBLE ADULT - 05-05-2013 22:00

A man runs up a bill of ninety one thousand pounds wanking himself to near destruction. This same man then gets let off from paying his bill by a kind and generous phone company. And not one fucking photo. Yer havin a fuckin laff.