The UK Babe Channels Forum
UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: UK Adult Awards (/forumdisplay.php?fid=407)
+---- Thread: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=82258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Glenn Miller - 14-11-2020 14:44

(13-11-2020 20:36 )admin. Wrote:  We're looking at mid-afternoon.

I reckon between 2:00 and 4:00 then, as that's the usual understanding of mid-afternoon. Smile

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - admin. - 14-11-2020 19:28

I'll accept that definition of mid-afternoon.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - bluemoon99 - 15-11-2020 07:52

Replying to Chrisst in post #318.....

“.... (Apologies, I didn't check up on Xpanded, is there a guide?)
....”
Unfortunately I think your quote sums up perfectly how Xpanded our still considered a poor relation to the other 2 ‘big’ channels. Yes there is a schedule (available in 2 clicks from here)

https://xpanded.com/xpanded-tv/schedule

and if people could be bothered to investigate I think they’d be pleasantly surprised. The Xpanded Night girls actually put in a lot more effort in terms of performance & outfit changes than most of the same old same old you find on S66 & BS. I’m sure today’s winners are bound to come from either S66 or BS due to this intransigence where I suspect voting is done more on rep than merit. However for me, Maria Smith has been comfortably the best Night babe this year - she’s been a breath of fresh air, totally stunning and consistently performs with 3 or 4 outfit changes each show catering for all tastes. Let’s hope Xpanded starts getting a bit more credit as it’s long overdue.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - Chrisst - 15-11-2020 10:20

Couldn't agree more. Smile

TBH, it was my first time checking out the BS schedule for weeks too.
I have posted here that I've noticed the huge increase in Xpanded's Freeview time so I think they're very much on the up.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2020 11:47

I would say that if an XP girl doesn't win either, I reckon it would be nice if their girls who are nominated finish in the top five places in each award, which I think would be a huge boost

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - WelshMichael - 15-11-2020 11:52

(15-11-2020 07:52 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Replying to Chrisst in post #318.....

....”
Unfortunately I think your quote sums up perfectly how Xpanded our still considered a poor relation to the other 2 ‘big’ channels. Yes there is a schedule (available in 2 clicks from here)

and if people could be bothered to investigate I think they’d be pleasantly surprised. The Xpanded Night girls actually put in a lot more effort in terms of performance & outfit changes than most of the same old same old you find on S66 & BS. I’m sure today’s winners are bound to come from either S66 or BS due to this intransigence where I suspect voting is done more on rep than merit. However for me, Maria Smith has been comfortably the best Night babe this year - she’s been a breath of fresh air, totally stunning and consistently performs with 3 or 4 outfit changes each show catering for all tastes. Let’s hope Xpanded starts getting a bit more credit as it’s long overdue.

I'd say the same about Michelle Moist, she's been fantastic. Some of my current favs are on Xpanded, days and nights.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - winsaw - 15-11-2020 14:43

....”

simple truth is the XP girls will never win anything on the forum until they allow caps and vids, with out these it stops a girl building a fan base as big as on 66 or bs, people cant watch everything so so need caps and vids to see whats going on and if they should give a girl there time

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2020 14:47

I would agree caps probably do help but it's still a fine achievement they have been nominated

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - admin. - 15-11-2020 15:00

Just to update everyone, the announcements will be made at 3:00.

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020 - The tiny giant - 15-11-2020 15:00

(15-11-2020 14:43 )winsaw Wrote:  

....”

simple truth is the XP girls will never win anything on the forum until they allow caps and vids, with out these it stops a girl building a fan base as big as on 66 or bs, people cant watch everything so so need caps and vids to see whats going on and if they should give a girl there time
From dazzler here is xxpandedtv only problem in the day time shows if Ur scrolling through sky TV us person will go to xxpandedtv just to see who on the show that day they do have some amazing girls on there but because they are static until 9pm when they become the first channels to have girls in there underwear on TV from dazzler