The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - ryuken - 01-02-2022 00:24

I hope S66 don't go out of business. We need as many channels as possible, pushing each other to make better shows.

S66 will hopefully be able to survive because all their website members pay at least £10 a month.

S66 have to heavily rely on their satellite output to gain more website members though.

I'd love to know how many combined daily viewers all the channels get on freeview, on satellite and online. Maybe it's 500,000.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 01-02-2022 08:05

Anyone have positive feedback about calling a girl through pc - how it works etc. Hope to do another cam2cam today

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 01-02-2022 08:23

(01-02-2022 00:24 )ryuken Wrote:  I hope S66 don't go out of business. We need as many channels as possible, pushing each other to make better shows.

S66 will hopefully be able to survive because all their website members pay at least £10 a month.

S66 have to heavily rely on their satellite output to gain more website members though.

I'd love to know how many combined daily viewers all the channels get on freeview, on satellite and online. Maybe it's 500,000.

ift's 250,000 i would be very surprised. I do agree though we need St66 to say around so that we are spoluit for choice, but I think st66 needs to communicate better.

RE: S66 new website launch - ryuken - 01-02-2022 11:59

^^^

You're right. It probably is more like 100,000 combined viewers per day on all channels, via freeview, satellite and online.

And maybe only 250 of those daily viewers, actually pay to call or cam. It's always the same names in the chatboxes and leaderboards.

All the channels and babes know about this forum, so they should communicate to us on here more often. It'd create a better experience for them and us.

RE: S66 new website launch - Sm© - 01-02-2022 12:36

(01-02-2022 11:59 )ryuken Wrote:  All the channels and babes know about this forum, so they should communicate to us on here more often. It'd create a better experience for them and us.

S66 pretty much banned their girls coming on here, saying if forum members want to interact with them they should call them on the shows.

Fernanda and Kelly Bell would come on here after every shift on "The Pad" and thank members for their caps, videos and comments. That all stopped when they started working for S66.

Also, a certain Ginger haired BS girl singled out one or two comments from thousands of positive ones and threw a hissy fit, never to return.

RE: S66 new website launch - Sandoux - 01-02-2022 14:13

Does anyone know if the PREMIUM option is set by the producer of the website or is it the initiative of the girl herself? Just curious to know.

RE: S66 new website launch - TimHard999 - 01-02-2022 14:37

(01-02-2022 14:13 )Sandoux Wrote:  Does anyone know if the PREMIUM option is set by the producer of the website or is it the initiative of the girl herself? Just curious to know.

The girls set their own rates

RE: S66 new website launch - manchild - 01-02-2022 17:17

I see the Cancel Subscription option is now available again on the website. With great sorrow I used it this morning. I was a massive fan of 66. You could have cut me in half and it would say Studio66 all the way through me but not now. It's all gone and there's no signs it's going to come back to how it was so I'm off to different pastures and it's not BS or XP either. CB and F4F are much more enjoyable for me these days.

By the way, my username here is not the same on S66 so that's the reason you'd have never seen it in the chat. You'd have seen me though, but not now. Sad day

RE: S66 new website launch - aeqxitas - 01-02-2022 17:37

with their website upgrade, is there still a delay between the video and the phone call? i don't want to dump money in and have this still be a thing, it's very annoying.

RE: S66 new website launch - Freeloaderthatsme - 01-02-2022 19:16

S66 said you could watch them on this forum,it is now February.That statement was a bit of a Boris.If it is subscription only how can you show presenters for free?.Makes no sense but thats S66, logic does not apply to them.